Chapter Eleven: Pillow Talk.

Chapter Eleven: "Pillow Talk."

THE NEXT MORNING I woke up with my head on Sam's chest. I moved my head up, looking at his face to see him still in deep sleep, not looking like he was going to move anytime soon. I looked over at the time to see that it was a little after 7 AM.

I shifted to look over at Maddy's bed to find Maddy and George sleeping with their backs against the side of her bed. They had a blanket over their legs and Maddy had her head on his shoulder while George's mouth was hung open.

I got off of Sam slowly and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. In mid-brushing I went over to grab my phone and when I was going to return to the bathroom, Maddy stirred and opened her eyes, blinking to focus from her glasses. She looked up at George beside her before glancing at me and mouthing 'Shut up'.

I gave her a knowing grin before going back to the bathroom and she joined me, grabbing her own toothbrush. By the time she had washed her own face and had her own toothbrush in her mouth, we were both belting out the wrong lyrics to some rap coming from my phone.

I went over to the sink to spit out the toothpaste, laughing so loudly I grabbed my phone to Snapchat Maddy dancing like a lunatic through the reflection of the mirror. By the time I had grabbed my hairbrush and we were singing really loudly and offkey, I heard shuffling and George stood under the threshold. "You guys really cannot sing." He said, his brown hair sticking up everywhere and he stretched, wincing and holding his back for a second.

"You okay?" Maddy asked him once spitting her toothpaste in the sink.

"Yeah. You guys want to grab breakfast at that place around..."

"Around?" Maddy and I asked at the same time, mimicking him but I held in my laughter.

"You know what I am talking about. It's too early to think." He laughed, reaching over to Maddy and flicking her hair so that it hit her in the face.

She swatted his hands away, rolling her eyes. "Stop it, you're so annoying." She found him a toothbrush and handed it to him.

Maddy walked out of the bathroom and George looked at me through the mirror. "She loves me."

"She does." I said and we fist bumped in agreement.

I walked out of the room and went back to bed, climbing on and straddling Sam as he slept peacefully.

Oh well. This was payback for the many times he has brought me out of sleep.

I leaned against his ear. "Sam." He didn't move. "Sam." He stirred a little then groaned. Then I smiled before leaning back so I wouldn't shatter his eardrum. "SAM!"

His eyes snapped open and he woke up startled, sitting up and resting on his forearms. "Holy shit, what happened?"

"We're going to get breakfast."

He was now awake enough to stare at me like I just told him I was about to jump in a volcano. "What? You woke me up to get some breakfast? Are you-wait this is payback isn't it?"

"For not bringing me food that one morning."

Sam closed his eyes for a brief moment. "I should've seen it coming. Morning beautiful." He murmured.

I flushed but pressed a finger to his lip when he tried to lean in to kiss me. "Brush your teeth."

He huffed before noticing that I was straddling him. He raised an eyebrow and just when I realized he was going to say something completely dirty, Maddy spoke. "Can you guys not do anything in this room without waiting for George and me to leave and for Macy to at least put a sock on the door, please and thank you!" she yelled, going back into the bathroom where George was brushing his teeth.