Bonus [1]: Bath Bomb Conversation

You asked for it. Here is the proposal bonus and pregnancy will be coming soon. Missed you all and this story. 

Also, I graduated from high school today. Consider this my present from me to you since Wattpad had been a huge part of my journey over the past four years. Love you all!

Bonus: "Bath Bomb Conversation"

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"I mean, no," Caleb all but whined into the phone and I rolled my eyes. I wasn't ticked off. This was his behaviour whenever we were in an argument. And as friends, Caleb and I got into arguments. A lot. "Meet me here."

"But I don't want to waste gas. Haven't you seen the prices? They're going up in this country, I'm not paying that much money."

I pressed a hand to my temple. "Caleb."

"I'm not wrong."

"I didn't say you were."

"You were going to."

"I really wasn't going to."

"Yes, you-"

"Meet me here. Bye." I hung up the phone, not bothering to wait for the rest of his sentence.

I held my camera back to my eye and bent down to look at Soccer. "Now you. All I need is for you to roll over on your back. Can you do that for me, bub?" Soccer made a soft sound in response, a paw reaching up towards me and I held it in my hand, pressing a kiss to his head.

He's gotten so big. When we had moved into this place, Soccer managed to break almost everything. His excitement of the new environment would end up with items smashed to pieces on the floor. I'm surprised he hasn't broken anything in a very long time. What I'm not surprised about is that he was allowed into the building despite the small dog rule.

I grabbed one of his treats, moving my hand in a way that would make him turn onto his back. When he finally did so after the fifth try I quickly got a picture, sighing in relief, "Finally." I handed him a couple before settling on the couch next to him. Tilting my head back, my eyes caught onto the frame sitting on the small table next to the large couch.

I grabbed the frame, not caring that Soccer's now huge body decided to rest on my torso as his new bed.

The picture was taken in Paris two years ago. We were supposed to go in the summer, but we went late spring instead. Toby was the one behind the camera. He's one of the two people that will tell me something embarrassing, make me turn red so I put my hands on my face. While all that was happening, Sam was smiling, one arm around me, the other trying to take my hand off my face.

The most prominent thing about this memory was that I remember exactly what Toby had said to make me mentally say 'Oh my goodness'. It was about how Sam wouldn't stop staring at me because of the tights I had bought during the visit.

Idiot.

In the picture I was holding, he was smiling. It was genuine. It was happy.

I put the frame back in place, gently moving Soccer off and making my way to the bedroom. I leapt onto the bed, my face hitting the pillows before reaching for the giant teddy bear I had received from-

Where the heck did he get me the bear from?

Home? No.

Here? No.

Was it Amsterdam? No. The only thing we got going to Amsterdam was visiting this sex museum and Caleb made a lot of penis jokes. Last time I ever let Caleb pick the place to go ever again.