Chapter Thirty-Three: Bury Her Alive.

Dedicated to @wolfi__ for the cover above!! Thank you💖💖

Happy birthday to my daughter and one of my fav readers UDnakedpalette 💓

Heads up for this chapter. I can already sense the messages I'll be getting after this.

Chapter Thirty-Three: "Bury Her Alive."

"CALEB, CAN YOU stop talking?" Maddy told him as we all walked into the store. Caleb was in the country for the weekend before heading over to New York for the press conference next week where he would reveal himself.

Every time that topic was brought up I could see how nervous he was.

Maddy wasn't really walking though. She was currently having a piggy back ride on Caleb's back and most of the eyes in the store turned to them. "Mads, I don't know about you but I need new clothes. What if the people don't like me? What if they think I dress like a slob?"

"But you don't." I said when we walked to the men's section.

"That's your opinion. I need the people's opinion."

"As a part of the people and one of your readers, I don't think that you dress like a slob."

"Plus, Caleb it's kind of hard not to like you." Maddy said.

"Thank you Maddy. I appreciate that."

"You're welcome." She patted him on the back and he put her down. Maddy looked through jeans and started handing them to Caleb. "Take these." She continued walking over to the section where there were shirts and handed them to Caleb as well. "And these."

"What about this?" Caleb pointed over to a plaid shirt and Maddy groaned.

"No, no, no you are not wearing plaid. I refuse for you to wear this." She smacked his hand down. "Take these and go to the changeroom, we'll be right there."

Caleb stared at the clothes in his hands and then looked at Maddy dumbfounded. Maddy stared right back at him. "C'mon let's go. Get changed. Now."

I heard Caleb mutter a curse in Spanish under his breath. "I heard that." Maddy told him as he walked away.

Caleb laughed disappearing from our sight and Maddy started picking out more clothes for Caleb to try on. "So, we get to London and the first thing you and Caleb want to do is go shopping."

"Yes," Maddy told me, picking up a pair of sunglasses and putting them on. "How do I look?"

"Like they are way too big for your face." I said honestly.

Maddy took off the sunglasses and put them back. "Besides, Sam and his mom are at that meeting and we might as well do something to kill time."

"But did we have to go shopping?"

"I get that you aren't fond of shopping but suck it up. We're only doing it for Caleb. If we just so happen to find clothes that would look cute on you then we're going to have you try it on."

"Maddy..."

"Ooh and after this we're getting our eyebrows done. I haven't done my eyebrows in like a month and I haven't had time to."

"I never agreed to that."

"Well we're doing it." Maddy grinned, putting a pair of trousers in my hands. "Now, let's go see how Caleb's doing."

About three hours later, Caleb was carrying a bunch of bags as we headed back to the hotel where Sam was sitting on a bed with his phone in his hands. He glanced up from his phone and started laughing. "What the hell? Caleb, I can't see you man."