Chapter Twenty Five: Kinky.

Dedicated to fictophilic for the cover at the top, thank you💟

I always find a way to write this story listening to Zayn I swear. Today's song in Nicole's playlist was 'BRIGHT' LOL.

Congrats to all the Watty winners : )

Chapter Twenty Five: "Kinky."

I WORKED IN the back, sorting out through the new stock and what books were to be on display at the front of the store.

It was normal. When there wasn't school or soccer I was usually here, trying to make the most I could. I got called in even though I had an exam in two days but I didn't care because I needed the money and was multitasking with reminding myself of all the things I've learned in my tutorials and labs this semester.

Only God knows how much sleep I could get in a three hour lecture during the past weeks.

I sighed, handing the box to another co-worker while I handled the heavy textbook in my hand, flipping through it so I could absorb more than I knew.

I was mumbling to myself trying to remember before the next guy came in with a new set of boxes when I felt a hand tap me on my shoulder. I jumped at how unexpected it was, turning around to face- "Zach?"

"Macy right?" He gave me a toothy grin and I nodded returning his contagious smile.

"Yeah. You got a job here?"

Zach shrugged. "Started yesterday. I've been trying to get away from Rosie for a while. Do you remember my roommate?"

"Really curly brown and blonde dyed hair? I think she was swearing in Spanish at some guy at your Halloween party."

"That's her," Zach rolled his eyes, grabbing the boxes from the guy and putting them on the table to organize on what will go to the front and what will be on the shelves. Zach glanced at the textbook in my hands. "Exam season right?"

I closed the book, dropping it and getting back to work. "I hate it."

"We all do. I'm positive that there isn't a person happy about taking exams."

"I'm definitely not one of them," I told him, grabbing the boxes we separated a while later. "Want to help put these up?"

"Sure." Zach and I walked out of the work room towards the front when I saw a visitor at the front.

Although I was disappointed that it wasn't Sam since he was studying at home, in complete quiet where he could absorb information at best. By quiet I meant he couldn't stand people talking but he could obviously study while listening to music preferably Drake.

"Victoria." Matteo said with a wide smile, some type of bubble tea in his hands.

"Stop calling me that." I grumbled, walking past him but not before tipping his hat off of his head.

Matteo muttered a couple words behind me as Zach had already made his way to the front of the store, already setting up the books. "Then stop doing that."

"Every time I see you these days, you're wearing a hat." I told him, laughing.

"I wasn't wearing one the other day."

"You weren't wearing one at first but later one you pulled the blue one out of your bag."

"Is it wrong to wear a hat now? It's cold outside. Sue me."