Chapter Seventeen: Man Crushes Everyday.

You guys are going to kill me.

Just saying :)

Chapter Seventeen: "Man Crushes Everyday."

I DIDN'T EVEN MAKE it into the Cahill house when I was attacked by a hug.

"Macy!" A voice yelled in front of me as the front door was pulled open quickly.

Phillip almost knocked me off the stairs and I couldn't help but laugh so loudly as I hugged him back just as tight and everyone else entered the house. "I missed you Leonardo."

"I missed you too," He beamed, pulling me inside along with everyone else. I took of my jacket and Andrew snatched it away from me to hang it up somewhere. I watched Toby come over and take Phillip, hanging him upside down with one arm.

Phillip huffed and rolled his eyes. "Put me down Toby."

Toby looked over at me and gave me a small smile. "Hey Macy."

"Hello Tobias." I greeted him with a grin because I was happy to see the most serious Cahill brother. Phillip managed to tangle himself out of Toby's grasp and run off before Toby hugged me briefly.

"How's uni?"

"It's good, you?" I asked him as we made our way to the living room.

"Same." He mentioned before I got tackled into another hug.

"Macy Anderson," Austin said, pressing his lips to my cheek with a loud sound.

I faked a face, pretending the wipe the feeling of his lips against my cheek before hugging him back. I reached up to ruffle his hair and he immediately smacked my hand. "God, Macy what have I told you? Don't touch the hair."

"I'm sorry I forgot the million times you've told me that." I deadpanned.

"Remember it." He rolled his eyes, letting go of me before sitting down next to Jon Ming.

I looked at Toby. "And you love him because?"

Toby shrugged. "It just happened."

I motioned my hand for him to continue. "And it happened because?"

Toby just laughed walking away. I turned to the couches where everyone settled down. I recognized some of the people along with my friends as Natasha's cousins I had only met briefly over time and a couple of the brothers.

Greg who gave me a grin, chewing on that piece of gum while flicking through the TV stations. Christian who looked bored out of his mind and was texting someone on his phone gave me a nod. Cedric had planted himself beside Stevie and gave me a small smile. Joey looked over at me giving me a wave, a pair of headphones around his neck and I wondered where his twin was.

"Where's the damsel in distress?" I asked Caleb.

"I think he's in his room," Caleb said and then he got that same mischievous look in his eyes that annoyed the hell out of me but I kind of missed. "Are you guys going to do something in there because you should give us all a warning before we walk in-"

I grabbed a throw pillow from the couch and threw it at Caleb's face before running up the stairs. Reaching the top of the steps I almost ran into two people. "Oh shoot sorry-Lucas?"

"Macy." One of the identical twin brothers pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back briefly.

"Whoa...you grew too." I told him, getting kind of scared because all of these boys kept getting taller and taller. It was insane. Jheeze, I sounded like that relative that's always gushing about how much a person grew.