Chapter Forty Eight: You're Not Hungry?

A big thank you to Hoseki-Chan for the fan art she made of Sam and Macy above and below! I love it💖Thank you so much Riana :)

A big thank you to  Hoseki-Chan for the fan art she made of Sam and Macy above and below! I love it💖Thank you so much Riana :)

Also, thank you for 50K❤🌹

Chapter Forty Eight: "You're Not Hungry?"

"MADDY, I CAN wear my own clothes." I informed her but she still helped me put my sweater on even though my arms and hands weren't the injured part of my body. It honestly wasn't that hard.

Okay, I lied. Things were a little bit hard and it was getting to me. I didn't let anyone know but it was definitely getting to me more than I thought it would. I could feel myself getting more agitated as time went on.

It was like I was on my japan without actually being on my japan.

Maddy had been 'mommying' me for the past couple of weeks. I had to stay for a couple extra days in the dorms after exams for final things. By final things I meant concerning the fact that after I return to HDF for the new school, I wouldn't be playing soccer. I wouldn't. That stuck to my brain for the past days and I let out a deep breath at the thought.

I was going to miss soccer season for a whole year. Not for certain but most likely if I heal properly. Two surgeries left me on pain medication and I slept more than I thought I would ever. Sleeping let me not think about what could happen. Or rather, what is going to happen during my second year of university.

But today? This was the day Sam and I were finally heading home. I couldn't help but let out a breath of relief. After so many months adapting to England, I was ready to go home. I was ready to see old friends and hope that they truly didn't change that much since we last saw one another. I was ready to see Andrew and tell him things that I have yet to tell Sam.

Sam and I were both busy. He was especially busy due to him picking a team and getting prepared. He had to talk to his coach multiple times and other representatives from the team. But there was also exams. Sam is better studying for his exams alone and that's where he would be, hold up in his room with music blasting while trying to understand content.