A/N: I Am So Sorry...

Hey, guys. I really wanted to update this week, but time has been going by so fast and I got caught up in my schoolwork. I am sorry to say that I will not be posting the next chapter this weekend. In fact, I don't know when will the next time I'll have a chance to again. I'm going to be busy tomorrow. Then, on Monday, I have a huge presentation. On Friday, I have something going on as well. After that, I have my older cousin's graduation. Then, my school is having our honor's brunch. Then, there's this luncheon that I was invited to for being one of the top students of my school. Then, there's my grade's field trip in June. Then, there's my grade's dance. Then, there's my graduation! And my school just started throwing projects at us, like they did last year at the end of the year, and I'll probably get even more! And I know that I'm probably going to have finals at the end of May or beginning of June! But I have state testing all next week, which means I probably won't be getting anymore homework, so maybe I'll be update next week. But because I know I'll be so busy, I'm seriously thinking of putting both of the books that I am currently working on on hold until school ends in June. If it comes down to that, I'll let you guys know. Well, enjoy the rest of your weekend, everyone!

-C77