Chapter 9

The drive was taking longer than Steve wanted, he was stuck in traffic, and it would be forty or more minutes until he arrived at home. He tried to text and call (y/n) as he waited, but he received no response to either.
"Dammit," he muttered and threw his phone down, before leaning his head back on the head rest, contemplating what Bucky said.
'Was he right?' Steve thought, 'probably, he usually was, but rough sex, instead of vanilla?'

He closed his eyes and thought about the night before he left for this latest mission. The candles, chocolate covered strawberries and wine, their slow passionate love making, that had him worshipping her, like the beautiful woman she was. He spent so much time re-learning every curve, every scar and ever spot that made her moan out his name, but now that he thought about it, he felt the slight distance she started carrying lately.
She made all the right noises, but he caught her mumbling under her breath, and urged him to go harder and faster, but he shied away from her demands, mostly cause he liked taking his time, because she deserved every single bit of love he offered her. Only to find out she wanted more, and he couldn't deny his curiosity.
There were times she could be just brushing her hair, or running around in those short shorts he liked, and the inclination to just lay her down was there. Their sex life was just as intense as their love for one another, and they'd experienced so much already. He didn't balk at the fact she had more experience than he did, pfff, who didn't, but he did love the way she gave him control. For all her strength and dominance, she gave him the one thing she didn't give to anyone else, and now he had to try and imagine the things she wanted. How much more control could he have?

He blushed when he felt the front of his pants tighten.

'There's alot a man can do when they throw out inhibitions.'
He had never done something like that, he always thought about the consequences, or who his decisions would affect in the end.
This case, though, was different.
This was his wife. With her, there was always a blatant need he had for her, even when she wasn't next to him, she was always there in the back of his mind. He fell in love, so hard and fast, she did too, and even after being together for a while they were still learning small things about one another.
But what inhibitions could he push aside to make her happy, did he even have to throw his inhibitions out in order to give her what she wanted, or what she'd discussed?
He saw how hard it was for her to bring it up, and that's the one thing he didn't want. He prided himself, they both did, when it came to talking about their relationship, but this, well, this was different.
Steve almost bit his lip, as his mind drifted to the things she said, the things she had told Nat and him she wanted.
Could he really spank his wife, could he really pull her hair and take her in ways he had no real experience in? And porn didn't count, sure he'd seen it, heard his old war buddies, and the things they did along the way while they marched through villages and cities, but he always assumed sex should be special. Oh he had some experience, and gave in to some urges, but with his wife..he found a connection that he wanted to cherish.
He better figure it out fast, because he sure as hell didn't want to be called vanilla ever again, and it pissed him off all over again just thinking about the goddamned word she used, and how she said it.