HI Read Me

So... first of all, holey shit balls does this book have a lot of reads, and seconds wowza, does it have a lot of helpful comments, and I appreciate all of you.
Now, to the important stuff..
Since this book has taken a definite turn, and isn't what can be considered a normal smut book, I may be changing the title, since it may be confusing for those that are just looking for Steve smut stuff to read. I've already had a few messages from readers asking why its labeled a smut book when it's kinda not, and I have to agree. This story started off as smut, but my writing process is strange.
I don't have outlines, nor do I think about the ending beforehand. My mind and hand write what they want, and I go from there. Hence why this book, which was only supposed to be tem chapters is now almost 30. So again I'm probably going to be changing the title in the future, and hope it doesn't confuse any of you.
So if you have any ideas send them my way..
Lastly, again I appreciate all of you who read this and give me feed back, and so far most of the feedback is very constructive, and helpful, I've re-edited, and made the story better thanks to you guys.
But I wanted to let some of the unhelpful haters know, that this is my story. I write based on what I need, feel, and experienced throughout my life, and things I've read. These stories I didn't even think I could put them into words, nor make them public, because their mine, and based on what I need at that specific point in time. If I'm sad, I write a sad one shot, if I'm happy, I write something happy and crazy. If I'm depressed, I write something depressing with a happy ending. I'm sure I'm not the only one who does that, but it's TRUE.
I write stories because they reflect something I want or wish for, and I'm not gonna change them for no one.
Again, thank you guys for being patient, and leaving me comments. I'm so overwhelmed by the amount of people reading this book. And I have a few chapters on the way.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
❤❤❤❤🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
Phyllis
P.S. I also may be editing one of the earlier chapters, but nothing too severe, I just needed to add a few tidbits of information, so these next few chapters make more sense. ❤