Chapter 11

"Steve?" I mumbled, rolling over in bed, immediately noticing his warm body's absence next to mine. My own body was deliciously sore as I opened my eyes, and looked around the large bedroom. I layed back and smiled, letting the memories of last night engulf my mind, as I touched my swollen lips and slowly closed my eyes.
I realized I was so happy just laying there in bed, cause Steve had given me what I needed, granted my body was now craving him more, if that's possible, and my imagination was running wild with the possibilities of what we could do, but I was surprised that in the span of just a few hours we had moved from slow and passionate, to hard, and rough. Of course, there was more to it than that, and we discussed a bit of it last night before I passed out, but I knew I could tell him anything and everything, without feeling embarrassed or scared.
I wasn't completely alone in this feeling anymore, after last night, we were closer than I thought possible, and it was all because he loved me enough to try something different, but just as meaningful.
I gazed out the sliding glass doors, and Steve was sitting on one of the comfy chairs on the wrap-around wooden balcony, sipping on coffee. Even the slightly cloudy and foggy morning couldn't damper the strong rush of feelings I had for the blonde haired man in sweats and a blue t-shirt.
I slowly got up and wrapped a blanket around my slightly battered body.
The air was cold, and the shorts and tank top I had on were definitely not the right choice in pajama wear at the moment, but I quietly opened the door and slipped outside, inhaling the rich pine needle smell.

"Come here," Steve demanded, grabbing me around the waist and pulling me down on his lap.
"Why're you up so early?" I questioned, leaning back against his chest, "you'd think after last night, you would of slept, at least till ten," I giggled, turning to look at his face.
"I did sleep in, I didn't wake up till almost 8:30.. then went on my run, it's so peaceful, I really like it out here babe. There's no sounds of traffic, people, pollution..," he paused, squeezing me, "just you and me."

"Then we'll just have to come out here more often," I replied, closing my eyes wrapped up in his warmth, "I have no idea why I never asked you to come up in the first place, but I like having you here, in the place my parents raised me before they passed.."
"And I'm glad you let me in, let me see it, finally. I actually spent some time looking at the photos you have over the fireplace. I've seen the picture you have at home in that old scrapbook, but the few you have here, you..you look like your mom," he mentioned softly, and pecked my forehead, as I smiled.
"You think so? I always thought I looked more like my dad, pfff, my mom was thin, tall, slightly rounder face, and I think she had blond hair, at least I remembered her hair lighter as it grew out," I murmured, enjoying the small discussion about my parents, and what I could remember.
"Really? In all the pictures you have, her hair's just as dark as yours, and your dad..he looked formidable, a little intense," he continued, and peppered my face with small kisses.
"He was, I don't remember much about them anymore, I never really have. Fury said it was a side effect caused by the trauma, but I do remember my father's presence demanded attention, and his voice sometimes scared me, especially when he was angry, but he doted on me, they both did," I shrugged, and looked out over the trees, as Steve squeezed my waist in comfort, but those memories didn't hurt anymore, "I love walking through the woods, or just sitting out here listening to the animals, and crickets.."
"Well we have a couple more days till we have to get back. Tony ran it through your dad and I texted him this morning, he granted us three days leave, effective today, so we can take as many walks as you want," Steve snorted, and raised a provocative eyebrow.
"Then I'm definitely gonna need more clothes and we're gonna need some food," I laughed, jumping off him in one swift movement, "let me get dressed and we can go get supplies, there's a little town about fifteen minutes south from here."

"Hey, hold on a minute," Steve urged, grabbing at my blanket and pulling it away from me, "let's just relax for a here for a bit. We haven't been alone like this, well, since our honeymoon.. and I want to enjoy every little minute of it."
"Then give my back my blankie," I quipped leaning back against the balcony. My eyes widened as Steve stood up and smirked. His eyes roamed over my scantily clad body, and lust flickered over his face.
"It's cold and I'm hungry," I whispered, turning towards the woods.
"I love when your hair's all wild like this, and I'm pretty hungry too," he growled in my ear, as he slipped his arms around my waist. His soft lips kissed my bare shoulder and neck, making me shiver underneath him.
"Steve," I whispered, once his warm hands traveled underneath my thin tank top and fondled my breasts. A low moan escaped, and my backside pressed against his tented sweats, but his hands had already made my panties slightly wet, "I thought you wanted to relax?"