Chapter 19

Knock knock

"Are you guys done doing it yet?!" Clint yelled through the door, "I could hear you guys all the way out here! What the hell is wrong with you two?! The team's falling apart and you're over here screwing like bunnies!"

"Lock my guns up before I shoot Clint through the damn door," I warned, as Steve quickly threw on a t-shirt and approached the door.
"Honey, he's been knocking for the last twenty minutes," Steve chortled, giving way to a light blush.
"So..." I replied, not even embarassed, just sated, and tired. 

For the last twelve hours we had done nothing but talk, and make love. We had gotten to a point in our relationship where we both knew there wasn't anything we couldn't handle, together. We were also sore and lazy from all the sex we'd been having amidst all the chaos.
I also accepted that my relationship with Tony may be over, but I had faith that sooner or later everyone would be okay. He wouldn't love me forever, and I firmly believed Pepper was the perfect fit for him, even though she walked out during our heated conversation. She was more forgiving and understanding than I was, and I held out hope she would let Tony explain and give him the time he needed to set things right.
Time was something we all needed, even dad knew that before we did.

"I guess we better face all this now, and get it over with," Steve lamented, not even bothering to smooth out his sex hair.
"We did face it, yesterday, there's nothing left to do, or say, really, besides let everyone cool off," I implored, shaking out my hair. I watched as Steve slipped his jeans over his strong legs, and tight ass.
"I can feel your eyes on me," he snickered, glancing back at me while Clint continued to knock on the door.
"You have seen you, right?" I chuckled, letting a small grin creep into my face. I leaned my head back against our couch, "I love the way you love me, and I'm so addicted to the way you fuck me..." I stifled a giggle when Steve scoffed, and his mouth dropped open.
In the last few days I was amazed with how relaxed my husband had become. He was usually somewhat stiff, worried about work, and a little uptight. He reminded me of Phil in some ways, always thinking.
With me, though, I got to see him relax just a bit, but this past weekend, I literally saw his shoulders release all his pent up tension. His smile almost never left his face, and his focus stayed only on me. There was no worry, or talk about work, just the two of us.
Even after going to the tower and getting my ass handed to me by the Hulk, we found an anchor in each other. Of course his hand print on my ass and the rough sex helped, but after baring everything to him, and feeling his anger, I had no questions or qualms about us.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" Clint yelled again.

"I love you too doll, and you know I'm just as addicted to you," he declared, just as he threw open our front door.

"What the hell happened last night!?" Barton yelled, looking around our messed up living room. My uniform, along with my bra and panties were still haphazardly on the floor, "you really are crazy! I can't believe you tried to take Bruce out, jeez (y/n), and please tell me you're wearing something under Steve's shirt?"
"Such a prude, but yes I'm wearing underwear, now what the hell's the matter with you?" I asked, finally leaping up and stretching, "and I'll fight who I want, but I'm assuming Natasha's with James, and.."
"Tony's gone... Bruce decided to pack up his stuff and head to the New Avengers facility, until he can find a lab to finish his work in.. and I can't get a hold of Natasha. Has she texted or called you?" Clint stammered, and began pacing a hole in my living room floor. I took a deep breath when he mentioned Tony's name, but I wasn't surprised Tony had left.
"Whoa, whoa, what do you mean you can't get a hold of Nat?" Steve added, while I began looking for my phone, "and Tony just needs some time, he requested time off last night."
"Where's my damn phone?" I snapped, kicking over some clothes, and magazines.
"Why didn't one of you call me?" Clint asked, finally collapsing on our recliner. He quickly jumped back up,  and looked between Steve and I, before dusting off his jeans and deep grey t-shirt, "I sat in sex didn't I?"
I snorted, "no, you ass, and maybe we didn't have time to call you. I assumed dad did when he asked you to pick up Steve's bike, or Natasha said something, but maybe she didn't want to take you away from your family time or something. You don't have to come in like a white knight and save her from everything, she can do that on her own," I added, still looking for my phone, while Steve slipped on his shoes and threw on a hat, "she made a choice, and she'll deal with the consequences, we all will, just like we've done before. YES! I found it!" I finished, jumping up when I found my cell underneath the couch.