Chapter 10

I rushed inside and headed to my bedroom, grabbing the big wool blanket off my bed. It was probably the only blanket in the house that would keep me from catching cold if I fell asleep outside.

I stepped towards the double glass doors as footsteps on the deck reached my ears, and I quickly grabbed my 9 mm from my bag. The light footsteps stopped outside my front door and hard knocks broke the silence. 
'If it's Tony I'm gonna be pissed,' I thought as I unlocked my front door slowly.
I cracked the door open, raising my weapon, but familiar blue eyes met mine. My stomach reacted before I realized Steve was standing on my deck. His muscles twitched, and his hands were balled into fists, but the frown spread over his face, and worried eyes softened my anger, but only a little. The last thing I needed at the moment, was more conversation.

"Hey," he whispered softly.
I opened the door, not wanting to meet his eyes, regardless how my stomach and body felt. I safetied my weapon and placed it on the small table near the door.

"I thought the message I left was very clear?" I snapped, crossing my arms over my chest and turning towards the back deck, "I wanted to be here alone Rogers, before I ended up killing someone, so just go, I'll be home in a few days."

"And while it was clear, I really don't give a damn if you wanted to be alone, and since when did you start running away from me," Steve grumbled thickly from behind me, "we didn't finish our discussion, so I'm not going anywhere."

"Excuse me? We were very done with our conversation, you made that very clear, and you know what? Even if we weren't, I don't feel like talking about it now, I'm so angry..and.., confused," I croaked, and clenched my fist enraged, "so you know what just go, I'll be home later," I concluded, and made my way towards the deck.
I had to force myself to keep my back to him, because what I really wanted was just to forget about everything, and sink into his chest. Even as angry as I was, his arms always provided a sense of peace, and hope, but I kept my eyes forward, and fixated on the moonlight beckoning me back outside.
"Maybe..maybe we don't really have the relationship we thought we did," I stammered, refusing to believe that, because he was here wanting to talk, but I was spread thin, and my emotional vulnerability hurt.
"You know that's bullshit, and excuse me for being surprised to hear you're unhappy, so like I just said, we're not done talking, Mrs. Rogers," my husband decreed from behind me, his own anger permeating his voice.

I finally turned around and stepped up to him,"we're very fucken done, you hear me, Rogers? We're finished talking about this, I.."

He pushed me against the wall, swallowing my harsh gasp as his lips came crashing down on mine. The anger I felt was quickly replaced with heat and hunger.
The ache I'd been feeling for him, yearning for, since he left for his mission, slammed into me and almost took my breath away.
'Goddamn this man and his blue eyes.'

He lifted me up, till I wrapped my legs around his waist, and gasped while his body pushed into mine, hard enough to make the wood moan underneath our combined weight.

'This must be another dream,' I thought as my nails angrily cut through the white t-shirt he was wearing, ripping it off his back. He moaned into my mouth and gripped me tighter as my nails raked across his now bare back and shoulders. He moved me off the wall, allowing me to rub myself over the front of his pants, but quickly anchored me up against the wall nearest my bedroom door, his mouth never leaving mine. His body felt so hard between my legs, forcing me to cry his name out while he pushed himself against my mound.

"Steve.." I whispered once his hands pulled me closer and tightened on my ass, "what're you doing?"

"Throwing inhibitions out the window, and trying to figure out what you want, I still don't know what all that means, and I'm mad as hell, so open your door, (y/n), now," Steve ordered against my mouth, and licked my lower lip.
I fumbled with the knob and turned it, quickly feeling my bed at my back, but my body submitted instantly to his rage, without even questioning it, taking in what my husband said.
His strong hands set me down and quickly ripped my shirt off and leggings, leaving me naked in front of him. He kneeled down on the bed and kissed my neck, nibbling all the way down to my breast.
I arched my body up, groaning his name through clenched teeth, but everything I'd dreamed about was nothing compared to what Steve was doing at that moment, taking the control out of my hands, and tying himself to me, my way.