four

unedited for grammar& spelling!

jack's point of view:

"i didn't take you all the way down south for you to sit and drink at the hotel bar," nate complained.

i shrugged and chugged down another shot. i predicted right, when i was sober i did regret agreeing to come on this two-day trip.

"let's go to this party, i hear that there are a hella load of travellers there." nate pushed.

i sighed and followed.

-

the lights were dimmed, nate had already left me for a group of needy girls. i stayed in one place with a red cup in my hand. i examined the room looking for some decent girls, there wasn't any.

drink after drink, the girls became much more prettier.

"jack?" a voice called from a familiar girl.

i squinted and tried to remember the name of the face. "tia?" i questioned.

"it's mia," she replied laughing.

mia, freya's best-friend. she had changed a lot since i last saw her. her hair was now long and dyed blonde, she was very tanned and she had a sleeve tattoo. tattoos on girls are hot.

"want some," i shouted over the music tilting the cup towards her.

"sure," she replied almost instantly taking a sip of the drink as she gave it back she bit her lip slowly."how's your clubs going?"

"sold them, i only own the one in la and new york,"

"awh, that's cool."

"what about you, how are you?" i asked starting a new conversation.

i wondered if she was still friends with freya.

soon my sober thoughts were left behind and taken over by my drunken desires, sex.

"oh my god, jack," mia moaned as she gripped on my hair while i held her around my waist thrusting into her roughly.

i was having sex with my ex-girlfriend as known as the girl i love, ex-best friend but that didn't matter right now all the matter was a release. a quick simple release.

-
damn chloe, what's up with all these
short updates? votes and comments are appreciated and make me update faster(:
2nd of may 2016
chloe'xoxo
edited: 26th october, 2016