twelve

freya's point of view:

"jaydon can i have three large coffees please?" i asked jaydon, who was hidden behind the coffee machine

"coming up," he repiled back getting to work with the machine.

i shot a smile at the customer i had just served and gestured for the next one to come forward.

"hey, you're freya right?"

i looked up to see a girl, she was beautiful but something about her seemed odd.

"yes i am," i repiled as i pointed to my name tag.

"you're friends with mia, am i right?"

jeez is this 21 questions?

"yes." i nodded trying to sound polite as possible.

"cute," she spoke too quickly sending me a fake smile. "ill take two mochas please."

-

"thanks jaydon, i really appreciate this. i really don't know where mia is." i thanked jaydon as he held all my grocery shopping.

"its fine honestly freya," he smiled waiting for me to unlock my door.

i quickly unlocked my door and leaded jaydon to the kitchen where he could place the shopping down.

"thanks again," i said as i waved jaydon off.

i walked away from the door only to have heard the door knock.

maybe jaydon had forgot something.

i unlocked the door expecting it to be jaydon.

"what did you forget jayd- oh hey jack," i smiled slightly confused as in why he was at my door.

"freya." he nodded basically asking to come in, he had clearly ignored the first part of my sentence.

"oh come in," i pushed the door to open further.

he walked in before me and waited until i lead him into the kitchen. i grabbed two slices of bread and popped them into the toaster.

"sorry im starving," i apologised chuckling.

"don't mind me." jack smiled lifting himself on to the counter top.

i grinned and continued to make my toast.

"so what's up?"

"i just wanted to see you, i missed you." he stated honestly.

we saw each other the other day lol.

"thats nice," i spoke awkwardly and carried on buttering the toast.

"im just going to the toliet." jack walking out the kitchen.

i shook my head and took a bite out of the toast i had just made. minutes past as i devoured my food.

"what the fuck is this?" jack stomped into the kitchen holding mia's unused pregnancy test.

"woah! calm down its not even mine!" i raised my voice giving jack a dirty look.

he looked taken back. good.

"it's for mia," i spoke with annoyance.

"she messed around with some twat in mexico without a condom." i frowned.

jack's face turned red. all of a sudden looked angry, very angry.

-
exchange almost has
100K reads sjdjdjf
i started to write it for
fun in december 2015
and this almost has 10K
reads!! thank you so much omggg
- chloe'xoxo
8th June 2015