fifteen

ILL CHECK FOR TYPOS AMD GRAMMAR MISTAKES TOMORROW OR EVEN LATER ON(:
[sexual content]

freya's point of view:
next morning-

i woke up in bed wearing a large tshirt, i automatically recognised the scent. it belonged to jack. my head ached but it wasn't enough to make me forget about yesterday.

gently, i wiped the sleep out of my eyes before walking out of my room to the kitchen. i stretched to try and reach the emergency medical box. grabbing the box, i popped out two adrils swallowing them with a glass of water.

tears fell from my eyes as i tried to wipe them away but they were too many.

"why?" i murmured to myself,sobbing.

little did i know that they would be the first of many tears.

-

it had been three days. three days i had spent on my sofa with the curtains closed watching sad films, crying to myself. i had turned off my phone after phoning in ill at work for a couple of days.

i was currently watching pearl harbour, the part where rafe finds out that evelyn was pregnant with his best friend, danny's child. relatable.

"freya!?" a voice shouted from the front door causing me to wipe my tearful eyes, not that it actually helped.

"hello," i spoke quietly, my voice shaking.

"freya, are you okay?" jaydon questioned, concerned.

i unlocked the door and smiled subtlety. sadness flashed across jaydon's face.

***

"so after he left i just closed up the cafe and came to visit you," jaydon laughed.

i couldn't help but laugh along. it had been a long time since i had laughed or even smiled.

"look at you, you are already happier. thanks to me," he boasted pinching my cheeks.

i blushed and hugged him.

"thank you for not asking questions," i softly spoke into his ear before repositioning myself on the couch.

**

after jaydon had left, i decided to turn my phone back on. i left it on my coffee table while i went to the toilet by the time i came back, i had a total of 50 missed calls, 210 text messages and 7 voicemails. i rolled my eyes to see the most recent call, which was jack, was two minutes ago meaning he was most likely going to call back.

my phone started to vibrate, across the screen it read jack. i sighed and picked up.

"freya?!"

i stayed quiet.

"im coming over right now," jack declared before hanging up.

**

i unlatched the door to be faced with jack. before i could do anything, jack pushed his lips upon mine with force. i didn't kiss back, i wouldn't kiss back.

my hand were automatically at his chest pushing him away from me.

"stop it," i muttered. "don't you dare come here and try this."

"freya i promise that thing isn't mine-," jack began to speak with venom.

"do not call a baby that thing!" i shouted poking his chest.

jack's point of view:

"i missed you so much jack," freya moaned as her hands wrapped around my neck.

i bought her face closer to mine, my lips touched her lips as i spoke,

"let me show you what you've missed," i spoke with a hoarse voice.

and with that she had pushed me back taking me by surprise. she sat on my lap placing her legs on my sides, as she slowly rubbed herself onto me. my hands immediately went to her shirt unbuttoning it. freya rubbed harder against my member causing me to let a deep groan leave my mouth. i could no longer control myself, i flipped us over so i was on top taking all the control.

"you know how much i love control," i smirked letting my hands explore her perky breasts.

the next second her lips were back on mine, my tongue exploring her mouth. freya's hands ran down my torso before stopping at the waistband of my boxers. i pulled away from her lips and looked in her eyes, begging her to touch me. i had missed her touch so much.

my eyes fluttered open ruining my perfect dream. after i turned up to freya's house and called the baby a thing, she sent me home but she also told me that she was willing to forgive me, but it takes time.

-
long time no update but
three more weeks till im
on summer break, woop woop!
GUESS WHO ORDERED POSIE
K AND KOKO K?
bitch you guessed it, it was me.
i spent £70 on two lipsticks, lord save me!!
- chloe'xoxo
29th june 2016