six

freya's point of view:

work had been so tiring. i was working back to back shifts for a week and i still didn't have enough to pay jack back.

fiddling with my keys, i unlocked my door and rushed to the toilet. nauseous poured from the throat. it must have been something i ate, maybe that two-day old chicken salad?

i wiped my mouth with the back of my hand standing up from the low level of the toilet, i then brushed my teeth.

today was 14th march 2016, the day mia officially finished her travelling even though we hadn't spoke for four months i hope she comes and visit. after all i did spend a lot of money on her.

i was sat on my couch locking and unlocking my phone debating whether i should call jack.

"jack," I spoke into the line.

"hello freya," he said slightly annoyed.

i abstained the fact that jack didn't really want to speak to me and carried on speaking.

"i wanted to call and thank you for paying off my rent and i just wanted to see how you were," i replied.

"no problem, freya and im fine- jack where is my underwear?" i heard from the other line.

i had heard the female's voice before but i couldn't make it out. i felt embarrassed. "i was going to ask if you wanted to come over and talk but you seem busy."

"no freya it's just,"

"you don't need to explain to me. ill pay you back next week. goodbye jack," i finished.

i threw my phone on the couch and laid down, closing my eyes.

jack's point of view:

"well done!" i shouted to mia.

today she got back from travelling and she wanted to see me, one thing led to another.

after hearing freya's fragile voice i couldn't help but feel guilty.

"who even was that?" mia climbs back into my bed with her underwear.

"freya." i replied annoyed.

"oh, let's not tell anybody about this," she asked referring to what me and her had just done.

"no need to ask," i rolled my eyes.

-
y'all shawn was fücking amazing
on thursday omg
7th may 2016
edited: 26th may, 2016