thirteen

freya's point of view:

"are you alright jack?" i asked, frowning in concern.

seconds went by before he replied to me.

"im fine."

im fine, the word that you use when your the opposite of fine.

"alright," i murmured not wanting to annoy him further.

i nervously chewed the inside of my lip while i watched jack pace around the kitchen.

the front door opened and the dead silent house wasn't as silent anymore.

"freya?" mia shouted from the living room.

"yes."

"just checking if you were here," mia shouted back not bothering to walk into the kitchen.

"are you sure you're fine jack? i mean you don't look fine," i mumbled playing with my ends of my hair.

jack looked up and licked his lips softly, the now moisten lips began to open.

"oh shit! " mia swore.

both jack and i's head snapped towards mia. she stood in a bra and short pyjamas shorts, her cheeks red.

i turned back to jack and observed him as he mouthed the words 'why did i ever.'

back to square one, im confused as per usual.

"freya, where are my tshirts?" mia called.

and there it was realisation.

"jack, where is my underwear?"

mia. it was mia, mia was with jack asking where her underwear was and now she may be pregnant. when jack found out about mia needing a pregnancy test he was angry... angry because he didn't use protection with they fucked behind my back?

i spent a couple of minutes realising how dumb and naive i had been, enough time for jack and mia to now be watching me asking me if i was alright.

"im fine," i smiled.

"are you sure?" mia asked reaching her arm out to me, i backed away from her touch.

"did you ever find your underwear?" i turned to her smiling.

her facial expression dropped, jack's too.

-
thank you for 10K+ reads and
almost 300 followers!!
short update(:
- chloe'xoxo
11th june 2016