sixteen

*sorry for grammar&spelling*

two weeks later

jack's point of view:

"i mean she's talking to me now," i explained to nate. he nodded but kept his attention on his phone.

"and mia," i started.

"mia ashley?" nate interrupted turning all his attention to me.

to be honest i didn't even know her last name.

"mia as in mia who was best friends with freya," i shrugged.

"oh her."

"yes her," i rolled my eyes at the thought of her name.

"she's hot man," he muttered.

"she's also going to be my baby momma," i laughed, making nate laugh too.

"damn gilinsky is going to be an actual daddy before the year ends!" nate

"what do you mean? im already a daddy."

freya's point of view:

letter read:

freya wilson, i have utterly and truly fûcked up. there is no explanation that can justify my actions. i shouldn't have even gone anywhere near jack let alone allow him into my pants.

clearly, i now have to suffer the consequences of my actions. i don't expect for you to forgive me but it's worth a try. i am so so so so sorry freya, i regret it so much. if you choose to forgive me i really want you to come to my ultrasound and possibly persuade jack to come with you maybe?

right now im on the way to my mother's house, for a couple of days, to tell her about my baby hopefully i still have a head when i return.

im sorry and i will never stop apologising.

love you'xo

i held the letter in my hand and couldn't help but cry. yeah i know it's pathetic of me but i cant help but feel bad that my bestfriend was going through all this alone. but then again was she really my bestfriend?

i couldn't just forgive jack and then not speak to mia, i mean that's unfair. huffing, i got my phone out and called jack.

"hey babe!" jack cheered.

"hey, i was wondering if you wanted to come to the ultrasound?"

"seriously freya?" jack scolded.

"very."

i heard him groan and huff, sounding annoyed.

"come on please jack," i begged.

"only if you let me come over tonight."

"okay whatever, only to watch tv right?"

"only to watch tv," he confirmed but i almost could hear the smirk that covered his mouth.

***
filler chapter bc ive had writers block for the last month, sorryy!!
not entirely sure the next time ill update until then adíos
-chloe'xoxo
9th of august,2016