nineteen

freya's point of view:

"hello sweet cakes," my mother greeted me as i walked towards the table.

i leaned down and kissed her cheek, "you alright?"

my mom ordered us food after getting me a lemonade and her a coffee. i think sometimes she forgets that im almost 22.

i took a mouth full of my chicken caesar salad and nodded as i listened to my mom talk about her new job.

•••

"im so embarrassed," i sulked to my mum. "he brutally rejected me."

my mother took a sip of her coffee and shrugged.

"what can i say, freya?" she questioned, in a monotone.

i narrowed my eyes and refrained myself from rolling my eyes.

"all im trying to do is look for some fucking comfort from my mother and she doesn't seem to give two shits!" i exclaimed shaking my head.

"mind your language freya wilson!" my mom muttered, growing conscious of the people staring.

"you know what, im done with you." i said standing up chucking a twenty dollar bill on the table before excusing myself.

i stomped out of the restaurant and walked to my car and decided on going to visit my dad,  looking for comfort from him instead.

•••

i continued to listen to my father ranting about how he told me to stay away from jack.

"it doesn't matter now,  anyways," i mumbled playing with my fingers.

"that's not the point!" he shouted.

"are you serious?" i asked. "i know i should've listened to you. im sorry, okay? im sorry. ive been trying not to cry, im just really-" i cried "- angry and hurt."

my dad walked over to me and took me into my arms. i sobbed into his shoulder, call me a baby but this is all i wanted. comfort from my parents. or in this case a parent.

twenty minutes passed and my father pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"thank you daddy," i thanked him wiping my tears.

•••

i was in my room at my dad's house watching a british tv show called the only way is essex. it was interesting but very irritating at times.

knock knock

"freya?" my dad asked for permission to enter the room.

"yes?" i replied, sitting up and muting the tv.

"i have a business trip to london for a couple of months to london, to help spread my business and i wanted to know if you would like to be partner again?" he asked all too quickly. "i mean only if you want you, you don't have to."

it didn't take me longer than two seconds to make my decision.

"yes."

-
sorry for no updates,
i know this is pretty
bad considering i
haven't updated
since october
' chloe xoxo