seven

editing grammar and spellings tomorrow !!

freya's point of view:

i was mid brushing my teeth when my door knocked. i skipped towards the door and opened it to be greeted with mia.

her appearance had changed almost completely. she had grown her hair out and dyed it blonde along with a sleeve of tattoos. it suited her but it was strange to see how much she changed.

"hey," i awkwardly spoke opening the door wider.

"all you're giving me is a hey? come here and give me a hug girl," mia laughed pulling me in for a tight embrace.

well you did ditch me to go traveling..?

we ended up spending the whole day laughing and catching up. we eventually came on to the topic about jack.

"well do you love him now? she asked really interested, perhaps too interested.

did i?

"im not sure," i spoke honestly.

"he still loves you like so much, one
day you're going to loose him." she spoke like she knew anything.

"what do you mean he still loves me? how on earth would you know?" i turned my head to face her and furrowed my eyebrows.

she stuttered for ten seconds before speaking again. i decided on ignoring her excuse and continued to talk changing the topic.

-
i want to be able to speak fluent
spanish sigh sigh sigh
votes and comments make me
update faster.
10th may 2016
edited: 26th may, 2016