twenty-one

NOT EDITED

freya's point of view

"freya!"
"freya,"
"you need to wake up!"

the voice of my dad woke me up out of my slumber. i groaned loudly, "seriously dad?"

i sat up and rolled my eyes again, looking for the clock. 1:15am. "seriously dad!" i repeated, narrowing my eyes."it 1:15 in the morning and you woke me up from my sleep!"

my dad's eyes widen, completely stunned by my behaviour. he obviously didnt understand how moody i get when im disturbed in my sleep. he cleared his throat,"i wouldn't have woke you up if it wasn't important."

"you know i love you." he stuttered, the smell of alcohol filling my nostrils. "that jack boy caused a lot of trouble for me," he slurred, falling back onto the couch.

my eyes grew wide, "what?"

"i said i had to pay that freya girl a lot of money to help me get rid of that twat," he repeated as if it meant nothing. he backed the rest of the whiskey before his face turned sour as his throat downed the strong beverage.

"pay freya?" i frowned. "why the fuck would you have to pay freya? how did you even know freya?"

"she had to get pregnant in order to push jack away,"

"youre literally not making any sense!" i shouted standing up.

a lump formed in my throat as my brain pieced all the information together. it all started to make sense, i sobbed wiping the tears that continued to fall.

"im sorry freya-" my dad stuttered. "my business-"

"your business? fuck your business!" i shouted throwing my hands up. "your actions broke my heart, dad."

and with that i left the house without taking anything.

-
long time no
update
not sure when I'll
update again