twenty

sorry for any grammar or spellings mistakes.

freya's point of view:

i spent monday writing my letter of   resignation to ali's coffee shop. she wasn't too bothered but jaydon was pissed .

"you're leaving me like this?" jaydon sighed. "you're the best thing that has happened to this place."

"ill be back soon," i promised. "how about a coffee before i leave?"

we talked about why i was leaving and how long i would be gone for. the topic of jack crept up.

i huffed, "i haven't spoke to him for weeks, i blocked his number."

"you have to tell him that you're leaving for a while?" jaydon nagged.

"well if things turn out good im planning to stay there." i spoke quickly.

"– you are going to stay in london!" jaydon shouted. "you have to tell jack!"

i shrugged rolling my eyes.

••••

it was coming up to 7:30pm and i was back st my dad's house.

"thank you dad," i smiled taking the cup of tea out of his hand.

"no problem sweetie."

we were sitting in the cinema room, watching fast and furious. my dad filled the room with a fourteen cozy love couches with pillows and blankets and a large samsung smart tv against the wall.

as i sipped my tea, dad's phone kept ringing causing me to drift my attention towards him. he looked at the caller id and huffed putting it down again, only making it ring again. i caught a slight glimpse of the caller id, the name beginning with a m. baffled, i continued to watch the film.

"excuse me freya," he excused himself.

i nodded and focused my attention on the film again. over the zooming cars, i could still hear my father's faint voice.

"i told you ill transfer the money tomorrow."

"who cares about your friendship."

"goodbye."

the last thing i remembered was the voice of paul walker saying, nothing really matters.

---
short chapter to begin with my
week of updates, this was a
just a filler.
sorry for any mistakes.
votes and comments appreciated.

'chloe xo