five

freya's point of view:

i pressed down on the brakes outside the gilinsky's family house. i hesitated once i had reached the front door debating whether i should just turn around and leave. i argued with myself and finally tapped the door lightly.

hello mr or mrs gilinsky, how are you? is jack here? i repeated the line in my head, nervously waiting for the door to open.

slowly, the door opened revealing mrs gilinsky in a evening gown. i smiled as she evaluated me, she was most likely shocked to see me after all this time.

"hello mrs gilinsky," i spoke.

"freya darling come in," mrs gilinsky beamed pushing the door to open wider.

"oh no i wouldn't want to disturb you. you look really nice," i smiled observing the beautiful gown.

"thank you, david bought it for me. are you sure you don't want to come in?" she asked again.

"i have an early shift tomorrow over wise i would love to but anyway i was wondering if jack was here," i replied quietly.

her eyes turned brighter and she smiled for a split second before turning sad.

"jack is in mexico for work purposes," she replied all to quick.

"oh okay. ill see you later," i smiled one last time waving goodbye.

work purposes? he told me he would never work in mexico. i wondered what he was doing right now.

-
why is school full of irrelevant twats who think they're prestige?
- chloe'xoxo