fourteen [part one]

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES, IF THERE ARE ANY!!

freya's point of view:

"are you going to answer my question?" i asked bitterly.

"freya, im sorry. i didn't mean for it to happen!" mia apologised sobbing.

"you mean you didn't mean to let my ex-boyfriend's penis enter your vagina?" i raised an eyebrow. "oh and on more than one occasion?" i added.

"im sorry." was all she could say.

i turned to jack and stopped my lips from trembling. i couldn't cry in front of them, i needed to show them that i didn't care even though i did.

"freya, i love you. freya i miss you." i mocked rolling my eyes at jack.

"freya i still do. baby-"

"hold up," i raised my hand."stop talking."

jack obeyed.

"so mia and i can both share jokes about jack's penis size and his o face!" i laughed, sarcastically.

her lips stayed in a thin line, watching me mock the whole situation.

"so jack, my dearest friend mia has some nice tits aye?" i quirked an eyebrow at jack, smiling.

"not as nice as yours," he muttered, clearing his throat.

"f uck you jack!" mia hissed, gripping a glass of water in her hand throwing the liquid all over jack.

jack didn't react, he simply stayed quiet.

jack's point of view:

"so what about this baby?" mia smirked taking a seat on the counter.

i was sitting at the table with my hands in front of me, fidgeting with my fingers while mia stood by the door with tear stained cheeks.

"ignore me then," freya muttered jumping down grabbing a bottle of wine.

without a care in the world freya popped open the bottle and chugged half of it down.

"slow down," i spoke concerned.

"like you slowed down after you f ucked my bestfriend?" she shot back.

"he's right you should slow down freya!" mia added.

shut up already.

"did i ask for your input?" freya shot at mia. she stayed quiet. "that's what i thought."

-
exchange reached 100K reads
wtf thank you so muchhh.
short update !!
16th june 2016
- chloe'xox