ten

jack's point of view:

" i need to go," freya muttered from underneath me.

my lips moved from sucking on her neck, to her mouth where i pecked her quickly. she then stood up and flattened out her clothes.

" ill see you later," she spoke walking out of the living room.

i got up from the couch and grabbed her hand and pulled her back so our chests were touching.

"ive missed you so much," i whispered tucking a hair behind her ear.

she smiled and walked out of my house, i waved as she got into her car.

freya's point of view:

what the hell?! im confused. what just happened? i don't know how i feel.

i sat in my car and slowly exhaled. i had missed jack so much, i forgot how happy he actually made me but i shouldn't have let him kiss me, i shouldn't have even kissed back.

text from mom:
where are you im at your apartment?

-

"hey mom," i grinned placing my bag on the sofa next to her.

"you're glowing freya! where have you been?" she beamed with excitement.

i was trying to hide the redness of my cheeks along with the nervous giggle that was threatening to leave my mouth.

"i was with jack," i tried to say as calmly as possible but i couldn't help but grin like a complete idiot.

my mom hugged me in reply. after we pulled away from each other we both laughed awkwardly.

-

it was 11pm and i was watching gossip girl for the hundredth time, when the door knocked.

"who is it?" i shouted through the door.

"mia."

i opened the door to be faced with my best-friend, who I hadn't spoke to for a couple of days.

"hey," i spoke breaking the awkward silence.

"im so sorry freya. i was a bitch to you for no reason." mia apologised opening her arms for a hug.

"come in babe, i was just watching blair and chuck be my goals," i laughed grabbing her hand.

"im so sorry," mia murmured snuggling in to my side.

why does everyone keep apologising to me?

-
long time no update
i had the most hectic week
i went to magcon and cameron
freaking dallas told me i was
pretty skjdfkk
30th may 2016