eight

freya's point of view:

mia and i were sitting on my couch, watching old episodes of teen wolf.

"so im going to go by jack's house tomorrow,"

"why?" mia blurted.

"why not?" i laughed, not wanting to explain to her why i was going to see jack.

-

my boss gave me the weekend off work, i decided to go out with mia for the first time in ages. we wasn't going to a club, we were going to a bar.

i love mia when she's drunk she talks so much, it's actually hilarious.

"hurry up freya!" mia shouted stomping her foot laughing.

"you haven't changed one bit," i chuckled walking out of my apartment door.

"not at all," she grinned.

-

"and sometimes i just imagine jack naked on top of me," i slurred laughing.

mia laughed asking the bartender for another drink, i didn't even know what we were drinking.

"i hope he hasn't slept with anyone else," i grinned, swallowing the liquid letting it burn my throat slightly.

"he's a man, a rich man i highly doubt he hasn't," mia spoke placing her drink back down.

buzzkill, she's meant to make me feel better not worse.

"but if he loved me, he wouldn't-"

"freya you left him when he told you he loved you, he opened up to you and you left him. you left him when he was vulnerable, do you know how many girls would love to be told that their boyfriends love them?" mia shouted irritated.

i opened my mouth to speak only to have shut it again. we may have been drunk but what she had just said was deep and hurt my feelings.

"jack is hurting, he's broken. all he wanted was you ! he didn't even need you to say you loved him back all he wanted was you !!" she shouted again, this time in my face.

i flinched away from mia and stood up.

"it's funny how you know so much about jack, isn't it? i mean you've been in the country for a few days and spent them all with me !" i laughed bitterly leaving the bar.

mia shot me a dirty look before turning back around.

i take it back, i dislike drunk mia.

jack's point of view:

new text from freya:
hey! i might come catch up with you
tomorrow, yeah?

i couldn't help but smile at the text, a sign of hope struck through my body, instantly regretting sleeping with mia.

-

thanks for all the positive
feedback !!
12th may 2016
edited: 26th october, 2016