nine

NOT EDITED FOR TYPOS & GRAMMAR MISTAKES ( bc im lazy )
I WROTE 1000 WORDS IN UNDER A HOUR BE HAPPY WITH ME ((:

freya's point of view:

"jumpman, jumpman, jumpman, them boys up to something, they just spent like two or three weeks out the country them boys up to something they just not just bluffing!" i sang as i drove to jack's house.

i had saved enough money to pay him back for paying my rent. the envelope of money was in the passenger seat beside me underneath laid mia's sweatshirt. i looked at it and sighed.

we still hadn't spoke since our fallout. i completely understood that in some ways she was incredibly right but she's meant to be my best friend, i am hundred percent sure she could've put it in nicer way. her words lingered in my thoughts.

he opened up to you and you left him.

jack is hurting, he's broken. all he wanted was you.

i was still baffled in how she knew how jack was feeling. she wasn't his friend, was she?

my car came to the red light, i pushed on the brakes and looked out the window. another car stopped next to me in the next lane. i squinted as i tried to look through their tinted windows.

the window started to come down, i quickly looked away and tried to act normal.

"freya?" sam's voice shouted through the tinted window.

"hey sam," i spoke awkwardly, looking forward to see that the light was now green.

i didn't know he was in town, we kind of stopped speaking for whatever reason. he went out of town apparently. i saw movement in the seat next to him, this made me look harder through his window. i saw a hand on his thigh moving up and down slowly. i frowned and felt myself become flustered and uncomfortable even though i wasn't even in the car.

"gotta blast," i shouted through the window so he could hear me.

gotta blast? what am i? i should've said gotta zayn.

but damn, it had been a while since i had seen sam and now he had a girl...friend?

mia's point of view:

"hey jack," i smiled walking into his house, it had become a normal thing for me now.

freya and i haven't spoke since i lashed out on her, to be honest i didn't feel bad at all.

"you need to leave," jack stopped in my tracks by standing in front of me.

i looked up at him and begged with my eyes, he declined my offer and pointed to the door. i sighed and walked back out.

"diamonds, diamonds, diamonds, diamonds only dancing!!" i heard terrible singing from a car turning a corner.

i squinted and realised it was freya, i quickly ran away from jack's house.