fourteen [part two]

sorry if there are any typos/grammar mistakes!!

freya's point of view:

"you two are going to have a baby together, how cute!" i sarcastically smiled, looking mia's stomach.

"stop it," mia asked politely."freya i might not even be pregnant."

"has she even been to the doctors yet?" jack scolded, not even bothering to use her name.

"no i haven't for your concern!" mia rolled her eyes.

"it kinda is his concern," i murmured.

why was i sticking up for him?!?

"if you wasn't for you being so pushy and needy this wouldn't have even happened in the first place!" jack shouted.

"yikes, calm down you two," i groaned.

mia looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows. she was probably confused on why i was acting so calm about the situation. i could see jack smiling at me from the corner of my eyes, when i turned to face him he looked away and wiped the smile off his face and smirked.

"jack is the father i know he his," mia spoke before breaking down into sobs.

i rolled my eyes and threw my hands into the air. "this is bullshit!" i shouted. "absolute bullshit."

"i always wear a condom," jack stated, seriously.

that was right, he always wore a condom.

"not with me," mia argued.

"are you sure mia?" i asked turning to her.

i could no longer recognise the girl in front of me. she was different, something about her was off. she still wasn't telling the complete truth.

"yes," she replied with sassiness in her tone.

this bitch.

i looked back at jack and shrugged.

"we will just have to get a dna test after the baby is born," i responded, keeping my cool.

"if there even is a baby," jack spoke with disgust.

mia muttered something under her breathe, most likely something about jack.

"why don't you go and take the test now?" jack pushed.

"yeah you should," i nodded in agreement.

"is that necessary?" mia hesitated, playing with the end of her hair.

"what do you mean is that necessary!" jack shouted, standing from the couch.

"just take the test," i yawned getting tired of everyone's bullshit.

-
only four weeks left of school for me,
this school year has literally flew by.
thanks for all the reads, voted and comment!!
- chloe'xoxo
19th june 2016