Chapter 2: Welcome To Los Angeles!

I awoke the next morning to my phone going off wildly in my ear. I groaned as I searched the bed for it with my eyes closed. Somehow, I managed to pick it up and answer "Speak" I responded in a groggy voice I wasn't much of a morning person and if I was being woken up before 11 am  in my mind someone had better be either dead or on the verge of death. "WAKE UP SUNSHINE! OUR PLANE LANDS IN 3 HOURS you are meeting us at the Airport right?!" I heard a cheerful voice boom over the phone my eyes quickly shot open and I furrowed my brow as I glanced at the phones volume to see if maybe I had mistakenly turned it on "Are you fkn deaf" mode but nope it was just Ally sounding a bit over excited especially for it being 9:45am. " Oh hey Ally how are you and the girls" I stammered while  attempting to sound like I was not basically in a coma a few seconds ago "Oh we are doing absolutely great ! We just can't wait to get off of this god forsaken plane though sheesh we have been flying for 11 hrs and still have 3 more hours to go until we land!" She confessed her voice sounding tired and stressed. "Hm, where are you girls even flying in from?" I asked raising an eyebrow "BRRRRASIIILL BABY!"  Another voice boomed over the phone completely taking Ally's out of the equation "Ah Camila what's up babycake" I laughed as she chuckled in the background "Hey cutie!! I miss you so much like oh my gosh I have so many stories to tell you about Brazil the fans there are nuts! I couldn't even get to the market to buy any Bananas they were so wild! but you love me so you will have bananas at your place right? she asked and waited for an answer "Of course Sugarplum we can go food shopping once you all get settled in, I haven't really been out much so there's really nothing here" I responded. Camila and I never dated we were just really close she being the "Baby" of the group and the youngest Besides Dinah I made sure to give her extra attention because she was so sensitive to the smallest things yet she was incredibly loving and affectionate. "OK keep it moving girly Hey Y/N hows it going girl are you ready for the Fifth Harmony Takeover?"  "This must be Normani what's up beautiful?" I replied as she let out a hearty yet incredibly feminine laugh. "The one and only baby!" she responded happily she laughed once more and handed the phone to Dinah "Sup Fool what are you doing still asleep?! you know that L.A. traffic is crazy you should be getting you ass here to the airport to come pick us up" she responded trying to sound all gangster followed by her high pitched hyena laugh. "ha ha hey Dinah long time no talk I miss you girls so much how long has it even been like 8 months" I responded "hells yeah but it feels like foreverrrrr" "They all sang in my ear over the phone and it put a huge smile on my face. "ha,ha! OK well I guess since I am already awake I should hop in the shower I had someone over last night" "Ahhh shit Y/N was knockin' some boots last night ya'll"  Dinah said  laughing which made the other girls explode in laughter "No it's nothing like that, I sent her packing actually" I responded nonchalantly. 

"Girl you are something else Normani cut in, "I swear Y/N someday you are going to find you a good woman and you had better open up that sweet side of yours and give her a chance" she said sounding serious " yeah maybe one day Mani, maybe one day.. I'll be sure to let you know when she falls from the sky" I said with a chuckle. "Well hey you never know you're young, you're sexy as hell Y/N/ you've got money,you are an artist, you are a good person she will come to you but you have to stop with these other girls and get y-"   "your lazy ass over here to the LAX fool for you get that Poly beat down!" Dinah blurted out completley cutting Nomani's "Good Girl" speech off  and causing the girls to once again erupt in laughter "yeah,yeah okay okay.. hey Where's Lauren? I asked as if I was unsure of what I had just said "Oh Lauren is passed out girl  she's been out cold for 2 hours now, it's been a long flight and we didn't want to wake her though she is going to be pissed that she missed your call" Normani said " aww well hey send me a pic of sleeping beauty and tell her I can't wait to see her" I said smiling

"Ok one sec" Camila chimed in  "She's sitting closer to my seat so it'll be easier since we can't move on this plane

"ha,Ha awww sleeping beauty is knocked out like Hollyfield " I said staring at her pic even sleeping she was beautiful I thought to myself and then quickly returned to Camila

"ha,Ha awww sleeping beauty is knocked out like Hollyfield " I said staring at her pic even sleeping she was beautiful I thought to myself and then quickly returned to Camila. "Ok I'am going to shower now i'll see you girls in a few hours"  "aww ok we love youuu" they all said in unison "I love you too girls" I said as I chuckled and hung up the phone. I quickly jumped out of bed and headed towards the shower, I stepped in since I was already naked from last night and a blast of warm water hit my face waking me up instantly. After I had showered,shaved, and gotten myself together, I slipped on my black and white high top shoes, a white Calvin Klein tank top and a pair of black and white shorts I dressed like a guy but my feminine features were a dead giveaway I was one of those pretty girls who could pull off the look with ease I glanced at myself in the mirror and stared for a second I looked really cute and the clothes that I wore were cute on me as well. aside from me visiting the gym every now and then I was pretty much toned and had nice abs I was in good physical shape, I had short dark brown hair that came a little bit past  my shoulders, piercing blue eyes .I snatched my black and white flannel shirt because it was a bit chilly outside but not as chilly as to need a parka I swiped my  car keys off of the nightstand as I headed towards the elevator. I got down to my kitchen and pressed the code to open the garage, remote started my Black Escalade  and headed out to the Airport to meet the girls.