Chapter 35: Confession

Word Count :872 , Not Proofread

Lauren and I had just finished having an intense make out session and we lay in bed naked but covered her head in the cook of my neck and our fingers intertwined.

"When we were kids, did you like me then?" Lauren asked.

"well, that depends on the age you're speaking about" I replied Lauren giggled a little before getting serious. "I mean like High School maybe 16,17? did you" she asked as she raised her head and looked into my eyes. "Yeah, yeah I had feelings for you then Lauren" I replied nervously.

"Well then why didn't you ever act on them?" she asked.

I thought about my response before answering her."Because you were with Luis ,and I was with Catherine and I didn't ever think that you would see me as anything else other than a friend." I responded

"Did you love her?" she asked looking up at me once again.

I glanced down at Lauren "yes, I did.."

"Did you love her the way that you love me?" she retorted. I looked into her soft Green eyes and saw that she really wanted an answer.

"No, Not like the way that I love you. I've never loved a girl the way that I love you Lauren"   I said.

Lauren was quiet for a few minutes I watched her as her eyes scanned mine for truth I was being 100% truthful with her she was the last one i'd ever lie to.

"What about those escorts? why'd you-"

"Lauren, I don't wanna talk about that" I said cutting her off.

"No, baby I wanna know" she said her sad eyes looking deeply into mine I felt her soft hands gently caress my face. Even though Lauren knew that talking about my past with women was a sensitive subject for me especially having to explain it to her she wanted to know.

"After Catherine and I broke up, I guess you could say that I hit rock bottom.. my lowest of lows, I went through a phase where I didn't care about shit didn't care about who I hurt nor how I hurt them. I hired escorts and slept around to ease my pain keep me from doing stupid shit.. but when you girls came back I know that I was an asshole but I also wanted to change I was miserable... when I saw you at the airport I fell in love with you all over again it's like my heart started beating again like,like I actually remembered what it was like to love someone so deeply" 

"awe baby" she whispered before kissing me softly

"I love you so much"

"I love you too,always"

Lauren and I lay in bed half the day it was around 3 pm when I decided to have a quick shower Lauren was still sound asleep and I didn't want to wake her instead once I had finished showering and changing in to fresh clothes I grabbed my Nikon Camera and began snapping pictures of her while she slept the clicks of the camera woke her as I was changing my film roll I readied the camera to snap another pic when I noticed her staring at me a sweet smile crossed her face as she covered her face with her hands.

"babe I look horrible don't-" she giggled.

"No you look beautiful please let me photograph you.. you're so beautiful to me" I said sincerely.

Lauren sat up a little placing her head on her hand as she braced herself on her elbow.

"OK, how do you want me?" she asked.

"On your stomach" I asked Lauren  complied with my request and lay on her stomach. I reached forward and gently pulled the silk sheets down to the start of her butt. 

"ah kinky huh" she said with a smirk.

"No baby your body is a work of art and I want to show it in the best possible taste"  I said trying to focus my camera. Lauren knew that once I was in my photographer mode that everything I did was serious. I snapped a few pictures of her my god she was so beautiful.

"Knock, Knock! Love birds we're headed to the pool fools peace out!" Dinah shouted from the other side of the door Lauren and I giggled

"babe I could use some sun" she said as she climbed on top of me

"Are you sure that's all that you can use" I said smirking.

"get serious!" she huffed as she slapped my arm and giggled.

"Ok, let's go to the pool" I said 

"OK, let me change into my swimsuit " Lauren said happily as she rose herself off of me I frowned a bit at her warmth leaving me.

"Baby get up!" she yelled as she threw a pillow at my face

"okay! okay! I'm up but you better start running" I said as i flew out of bed chasing her into the bathroom she screamed as she laughed and I closed the door behind us.

A/N Short chapter I couldn't think of what to write and I am starting to run out of Ideas give me some ideas you all or this story will end!! and as always please vote and leave comments/feedback!