Chapter 30 : No Way

Somehow I woke up in my hotel room, alone, in bed crying had taken its toll on me and eventually I had fallen asleep though I don't remember how I got into bed. I heard the faint sounds of a t.v playing and ppl talking it sounded like Ally & Normani. I quickly jumped out of bed and walked into the livingroom that separated the bedroom sitting on the couch were Ally and Normani they were conversing about things that had transpired just hours earlier. I stood in the hallway trying to catch their words.

"No, No I belive her Ally she wouldn't so this to Lauren she is in love with lauren you, me and the girls we saw this with our own eyes I know she's had a bad past with women but this is not something she would do she's not that stupid" Normani whispered

Neither girl was aware that I was standing 5 feet away from them hiding behind a wall.

"I know,I know Mani she wouldn't do this to Lauren but who was that woman? Who was she?" Ally questioned her face was filed with sadness and confusion

"No doubt probably some bitch she used to fuck with trying to get revenge but she's changed her ways Ally I've witnessed it we all have we can't go against her for this I know she wouldn't do anything like this purposely and  what she and Lauren have is strong, it's good, they both need one another they are perfect for one another. Lauren and y/n were finally happy and I won't let some slut mess that up for them Normani replied.

"Ok, so what's the approach? What do we do Mani? Lauren doesn't give second changes we both know that and she's been hurt so many times I just don't think-"

"We have to try Ally, we have to get Lauren to listen to her side of the story Eventhough she isn't willing to hear that she needs to hear it we have to try." Normani pleaded.

"Ok,ok girl I'm with you on this let's wake her up and-"

"I wanna talk to Lauren" I said cutting Ally off making both of the girls jump and stare at me with wide eyes

"Honey I don't think-"

"Please Ally ,I need to talk to her she needs to know the truth she deserves to know.." I said as a tear threatened to fall from my eye I quickly swatted it away.

________________________________

Normani,Ally and I entered the apartment suite that Dinah,Camila shared with the other two girls it was dimly lit with natural light shining through the bamboo blinds a t.v was playing and as we rounded the corner Camila and Dinah were sitting watching Frozen on the sofa

"Hey girls" Ally said a sense of sadness and hesitation in her voice.

"What's she doing here?" Dinah asked giving me a cold stare I had never seen Dinah this upset before or at all in the years that I have known her this tall Polynesian was pissed but I guess she had her reasons I only wish that she knew the truth she wouldn't be so upset.. she would understand..

"Dinah please she needs to talk to Lauren it's important" Normani added a look of worry flashed across her face as Dinah glared at her.

Dinah broke her glare from Normani and walked up to me. Eventhough we were the same height she seemed taller I felt like a child looking up at her. Her eyes filled with anger and sadness

"You fuck things up with her and I swear I'll never speak to you again you'll be dead to me I don't know about the other girls but Lauren is seriously hurt girl and I just hope you have a good explication for what we saw. I love you to the moon and back girl but you gotta get rid of these hoes and get your shit together...Lauren's in the back room down the hall second door on the right." Her last words were softened she pointed me down the hallway.

"Are you sure you don't want to give her time?" Maybe if we just"

"Ally I love Lauren I swear on my life I'd never do anything to hurt her I can't lose her because of this it's a serious misunderstanding it's fucked up and she deserves the truth" I said cutting Ally off she nodded her head and gently pushed me towards the hallway

"Go, good luck honey" she said

________________________________

My heart raced as I walked towards the door I slowly opened it hoping to see Lauren smiling at the sight of me entering but that wasn't the case. Instead, she was asleep curled into a ball on the bed I could tell that she had been crying by the kleenex box of tissues I saw on the nightstand next to the bed. I walked over to her side of the bed and stood in front of her watching her body rise and fall as she slept her hair fell slightly in her face her pink lips now a slight tinge of red little red marking around her eyelids which signaled that she had been crying a lot. I stood there in front of my soulmate, my heart, my everything she meant more to me than my own life I was truly ,deeply, and madly in love with her. I made my way to the opposite side of thw bed and got in I slipped under the covers and scooted close to her gently pulling her close into me and wrapping my arm around her waist. She moved a little and relaxed I leaned over and gently moved her hair from her face kissing her neck

"Baby, I'm so sorry you had to see this the woman was an escort I used to sleep with but I dropped her and everyone once you came back I swear it wasn't what you thought and it never will be she's nothing and has never been anything to me I love you so much Lauren I can't loose you please understand" a tear left my eyes and I wiped it away as Lauren turned towards me she had no words she lay staring at me. I felt her hand remove my arm from her shoulder as she got out of bed and stood in front of me I also stood up and walked over to her. I watched as she ran her hand through her hair and flipped it to one side. I stared at her I reached up to touch her face she alowed it but showed no emotion. She appeared dead inside as well as out. The love and sparkle in her eyes was now gone and replaced by a deeply saddened hue of dull green and blues. "Lauren please-"
"Get out please I can't do this right now I cant-" she cut me off and began crying and it broke my heart to see her like this the woman meant absolutley NOTHING to me and I had left her and my past behind the moment Lauren walked back into my life I didn't even know how she knew where I was.. "Baby please dont"
"I said get out!" Lauren shouted cutting me off once again and cursing in Spanish she ran up to me and began punching me and hitting me her force was weakening with each blow "Lauren stop! Stop! Don't do this she is fucking nothing ok I dont even know how she got here! I dropped all of my ways for you! I only want you I fucking swear it!

I shouted as I grabbed her arms I pushed her against the wall and smashed my lips into hers she was hesitant at first but reciprocated the kiss making it deeper until she pushed me away.

At that moment, the 4 girls rushed into the room to see LAUREN and I breathing heavily she was crying and so was I. My shirt was ripped and my nose began to bleed ,scratches on my arms from Lauren were evident.

"Oh my god what happened!!" Camila shouted running over to me and glancing back at lauren

"I need time I can't fucking do this I cant! Lauren screamed as Dinah,Ally and Normani rushed to Lauren's side consoling and comforting her.

"Y/N I think you should just go until she calms down" Dinah said calmly looking at me .

"Lauren please you have to belive that I fucking love you I''

"Y/N Go!please go" Dinah shouted

I glanced up and noticed that all of the girls apart from Lauren were looking at me. I felt defeated and left the room slamming the door behind me.

A/N ok you all I spend alot of time on this chapter please comment if you liked and and please vote!