Chapter 17: She's The One pt2.

A/N this chapter may not be so good.. but vote and comment anyway

I returned to the grill and meticulously arranged the chicken and ribs onto the grill I began humming a song to myself when I felt arms wrap around me. "Hey babe" Lauren coed in my ear. I turned to her and she planted a sweet kiss on my lips.. God I loved her kisses her lips were plump and as soft as silk not to mention she was a fucking amazing kisser even the small pecks on the lips send me through the roof. I turned around and wrapped my arms around her waist she put her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine enveloping us in a passionate kiss the moment was getting intense when I felt a light thump followed by a hollow ping hit my head. I broke the kiss and glanced around only to see a red beach ball had been thrown at my head. I looked over at the girls only to see them laughing their asses off "get a room!" Dinah shouted from across the n lawn her voice sounding far away. Lauren and I giggled "I'm gonna go for a dip" Lauren said kissing me once again "Ok babe I'll put my feet in in a sec" I replied "hurry up" Lauren replied as she gently smacked my arm. I shook my head and giggled I watched Lauren walk away she must have known that I was watching her as she turned around and gave me a wink my eyes focused on her amazing curves and how the sunlight hit her pale skin not to mention she has an amazing ass. I closed the lid on the grill and set the temp. I walked back over to the girls who were dancing to a song that I had never heard Dinah and Normani were twerking Ally was attempting to and asking  the girls to show her how to do it properly and Camilla was just being Camila she didn't need to do anything. I looked around for Lauren and noticed her swimming I walked over to the edge of the pool sat down and dipped my feet into my knees the water was freezing so I didn't see how Lauren was swimming freely like a mermaid. I sat calmy and waded my legs in the water trying to get used to the ice cold feel of the water.suddely I felt a blast of cold water fly at me and hit me not only in the face but also nearly soak my clothes. I wiped the moisture from my face and found Lauren standing in front of me giggling. "Babe you splashed me" I said pouting as I grabbed a towel and dried my arms and hair. "Ha,ha aww mi amor I'm sorry" she replied with a pout I sat at the edge of the pool with my arms folded as she swam up to me and placed her arms on my legs Lauren raised herself up and kissed me gently "I'll make it up to you later I promise" she whispered in my ear causing a shock to jolt through my body. How was this girl getting to me like this just a few weeks ago I was a heartless asshole and now she has completley softened my heart. I am in love with her and it's a feeling that I can't describe..

*time forward*

The girls and I were all sitting around on the sofa in the living room watching movies, Lauren was cuddled up under a blanket with me her face buried in the crook of my neck she was on her phone texting her brother and Clara her mother I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed the top of her head causing her to moan cutely and look up at me with those. Beautiful green eyes Lauren puckered her lips at me which was her way of asking for a kiss. I kissed her making her flash a huge grin she turned back to her phone "let's go shopping" Dinah blurted out making most of us jump at the high pitch tone of her voice. "Let's go to the mall" Dinah added I thought about it for a minute and I was completley down for a shopping trip. "I'm down for that" I replied "Yeah that sounds like fun I need to get new clothes and shoes anyway" Normani chimed in the other girls agreed . Lauren stood up and stretched and I stood up and stretched my body as well. although I was enjoying her warmth I also had to pee "we are going to get ready" Lauren told me she leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips before following the girls up the stairs I headed to the bathroom I felt like my bladder was about to explode.