No Way: Pt 2

I got back to my hotel suite slamming the door behind me and cursing "That fucking bitch is going to pay I swear! " I yelled as I threw things around. Within 10 minutes the entire hotel room was destroyed I stood in the livingroom observing the damage. I had to get out of there I needed a drink. I hailed a taxi and ordered the driver to take me to the nearest liquor store. Giving him a $100 tip for a $25.50 cab ride but I was in fuck it mode and didn't care. After being dropped off at the hotel, I ordered a pizza and ate a few slices I figured it would be smart to eat something before I literally drank my weight in alcohol.popping open a bottle of Jack Daniels ,I poured the liquid into a shot glass and stared at it I had been clean and sober for 2 years and I knew that if I made this choice to drink I would be defeating the purpose of what I had worked so hard to overcome but I didnt care.. I felt as if Lauren would never come back to me or even reason with me I loved her more than life itself and I'd never hurt her I had to make things right again between us I couldn't loose her not over this especially when I was 100% innocent... I had to talk to her. I walked over to the sink and diguarded all of the liquor I had just bought and threw the empty bottles away.

________________________________

3 days had passed since the incident and I still hadn't heard from Lauren no text,no call nothing Eventhough all of her things were in the suite that we shared together, she didn't Come back for anything our departure would be in 2 days because the girls had to go into the studio and re-record some vocals for a song Lauren had writen called "No Way" I'd never heard the new song but was invited into the studio with the girls prior to the incident to sit in and critique them. I woke up early around 8:30am and headed down to the elevator to grab the free hot breakfast buffet that the hotel offered to their vip guest's. Opening the double doors to the breakfast area I noticed that the girls were not down yet. Grabbing a plate, I began picking and choosing my items slowly I had gone halfway through the buffet line when I heard laughter familiar laughter and in walked the girls Lauren included. I froze when Lauren's eyes met mine she lowered her head shyly as the girls greeted me "Hey y/n how are u girl?" Normani asked with a huge smile on her face I glanced at Normani and then back at lauren "I'm ok" I replied with my eyes glued to Lauren her head was still down she refused to look at me as she slowly ran her fingers through her hair flipping it to one side. "Well I'd better go my foods getting cold you all enjoy your breakfast" I said to the girls as I nodded and walked away to sit on the far end of the room. Taking my seat alone the girls saw the tension between Lauren and I so they sat with her instead. I quickly ate my breakfast and began to head out the door when I felt someone gently take my arm I turned quickly to see that it was Camila a small smile crossed my face as did hers. "Are you ok? We've been talking to Lauren she's starting to come around but you guys realy need to talk to one another it's been 3 days" Camila said.

"She doesn't Wana talk to me Mila it's obvious if she did then she would have" I said as I turned to walk away my arm was gently grabbed again.

"Trust me, she wants to talk she just doesn't know how to face you or even go about the words...make the first move you'll see don't lose her completley over this" she added before giving me a nod and walking away. I glanced up and met Lauren's eyes Before Turning and walking out the doors.

I didn't want to go back to my room just yet so I decided to walk down to the beach and collect my thoughts digging my toes into the sand I glanced out into the vast area the beautiful turquoise water glistened I'm from the rays of the sun. The sun hit my skin with the warmth and comfort of a hug. I lay back on my beach chair and fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

I was awaken by the girls laughter once again. They had set up their beach gear directly next to me I opened my eyes and stretched a little still in a daze I searched for lauren who was standing alone staring out into the water while the girls laughter and played in the shallow end Camila sat in the sand making a huge sandcastle while Dinah and Normani took this opportunity to make snap chat videos and take selfish together Ally was walking through the waters edge talking to her boyfriend on the phone about how much she missed him.