Who Are you?

Hey followers just wanted to give you all a few facts about me so that you know me a little bit better! I feel like an enigma.

So yeah my name is Casanova not my government name though maybe you will get that later on *wink*

I was born and raised IN that good ol sunshine state Florida.

I've only Ben a Fifth Harmony Fan since October of last year... yes I know I knew. I thing of them on the X Factor until I was in a bar and saw the video for "Worth It" I used to hate the song whenever it came on the radio I used to always switch the stations but whilst I a bar/club with my NOW ex gf I saw the video playing on the t.v. and Lauren was the FIRST girl to catch my eye.. those green eyes nearly made me choke on my rum and Coke AND I DON'T EVEN DRINK!!!

I am a HUGE sicker for eyes Green , Blue , and Grey eyes kill me so hard.

I am NOT. A crazy 5H Fan I am highly reserved to be honest

I am anti social though most will not think it.

Iam a certified chef cooking ,drawing,photography and of course writing are my 4 passions in life so bye.

I am extremley friendly

Some times my friendly Ness is taken as flirting but no so bye again.

I am an introvert

I strongly believe that Lauren Jauregui is a vampire and No one will ever convince me otherwise bevause seriously WHO is that fucking captivating!

Music is my life without it I'd probably of lost my mind

I've only been in 3 relationships ALL of which I have been cheated on yet I have never cheated.

I have never met anyone that didn't like me

I love you all even though we are strangers!!!

So yeah I am an open book any curious questions leave em in thw comments and I'll answer honestly boom bye beautiful people.