Chapter 10 : Cute

I awoke on the sofa and to the heavenly smells of breakfast cooking. I stretched and yawned with my hand over my mouth and glanced around the room. I could hear Ally and the girls laughing from the kitchen so curiosity got the best of me and I got off of the sofa and walked to the kitchen. When I entered I hear the radio playing their new single 'Work From Home" and the girls were dancing around the kitchen ,laughing and lip syncing to their parts. I stared at the girls and smiled. "Oh heyyyy sleepyhead"  I heard Lauren call to me as she walked over to give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "awwwwwwww" the girls said in unison "I am like hardcore shipping you guys right now" Camila exclaimed while looking down at her phone she was obviously on Twitter. "ha what? what's shipping are we packages now? I asked sarcastically as I grabbed a fork to pick up a pineapple chunk from the bowl of fresh mixed fruit that sat on ice chilling on the table. "No, babe shipping is like putting  people in a relationship or friendship based on their reactions to one another like how close they are"  Lauren clarified as she began setting the table.  I raised my eyebrows and nodded my head giving them the Silent "ahhh ok look"  "Ok girls breakfast is ready!" Ally said as she brought the fresh steaming hot tray of pancakes to the table, Camila jumped off of the counter and assisted Ally by bringing the scrambled Eggs tray and Sausage/Bacon and Ham tray. "Wow Ally this looks delicious you really went all out!" I explained looking at the mounds of food that sat before us on the table. "Oh no girl we all had in on this" she said with a chuckle "well it looks amazing girls" I said as I as I reached my fork for some pancakes but had my hand quickly slapped by Ally. "ah ah girl we say our grace around here, now let's praise Jesus for this amazing food"  she said with a giggle "mhm praise him girl" Dinah chimed in. We all bowed out heads and joined hands as Ally began to say grace. After we finished breakfast I insisted to  Ally  that i'd clean the dishes and put the leftovers in containers to store for another time she looked tired so I decided to give her a little break. As I began washing dishes, Lauren entered the kitchen I glanced up and smiled at her and she smiled back "hey the girls and I are going to chill by the pool and listen to some music you should totally join us when you're finished" she urged "Oh yeah sure that's a definite."  I replied as I began to rinse off a few plates. I felt Lauren's arms wrap around my waist and the pressure of her body against my back. "Thank you for being there for me" she said she kissed me on my cheek and started to exit the kitchen when out of the blue I said something that I never thought I'd ever say again "Lauren , would you go on a date with me?" I managed to stumble the words out Lauren turned quickly and stared at me her face looked as if I had just asked her to marry me and her breathing became heavy. "what did you say?" she asked almost hesitantly. I glanced down at the ground and then back up at her I was nervous as hell but I repeated myself "I said would you go on a date with me"  Lauren was hesitant and she glanced down at the ground for a minute before looking back up at me her eyes were filled with tears. "Fuck i'm sorry I shouldn't of asked you that it's too soon I should of not even asked" I began to turn and continue washing the dishes when she stopped me with her words "no, no it's not that, I've been waiting for you to ask me " she said  as she smiled her face turned as red as a tomato. which made me smile, we stared at one another for a minute "so it's a date?"  I asked with a raised eyebrow "yes it's a date" she replied with a huge grin Lauren walked over to me and gave me another hug. I loved the way her body felt against mine she always sent electric chills up my spine whenever she even so much as touched me. She kissed me on the cheek and exited the kitchen,I could hear her begin to sing loudly her voice echoed in the hallway. "it's a date"  I said to myself as I smiled and continued washing dishes.