Chapter 12: Date Night pt.2

I stood in the living room waiting for Lauren to appear, The girls adamantly refused to let me see her before it was time "It's not like we are getting marries guys,it's just a date"  I exclaimed. Camilla walked up to me and leaned in my ear "She's a little nervous we had to give her a pep talk" I nodded my head in response.  "OK GIRLS!" Dinah shouted from atop the stairs "Y/N Close your eye's girl!  I closed my eyes,  my heart was pounding out of my chest I wasn't quite sure exactly how long my eyes had been closed until I heard Camila whisper in my ear to open them and when I did I was standing before the most beautiful woman i'd ever laid eyes on. "HI"  Lauren said as she began to blush "you're gonna catch flies with that mouth wide open like that" Dinah chimed in and all of the girls erupted in laughter. "H-uh Hi" I responded stuttering Lauren gave me a cute smile and took my hand "Ready to go" she asked raising an eyebrow "what? oh yes yeah i'm ready" I stammered still unable to release my eyes from her amazing curves "coughwhippedcough" Dinah tried to disguise her words but failed only to have the girls yell her name in unison "what? what did I do!?" she asked innocently. I opened the front door for Lauren and we both walked outside "Have a good time you guys!!" Ally's small voice yelled "Yeah and no tongue on the first date!"  Dinah once again with her no filter mouth blurted out only to once again have the girls yell at her as the doors closed behind them. "wait here" I told Lauren and I retrieved the keys out of my pocket "Where are you going silly?" she asked giggling "I wanna start this night off right" I said smiling at her as I ran off behind the corner. A few minutes had passed and I pulled up along side Lauren in my brand new Black Maserati. Lauren's jaw dropped when she laid eyes on the beautiful well polished car it didn't have a flaw in it. I quickly exited the car and jogged over to the passenger side and opened the door "For My lady" I said bowing to her I heard her cute giggle and it made me smile " Why thank you handsome" she said in her best southern accent. something caught the corner of my eye and I glanced over and noticed all of the girls with their heads peeking through the blinds once they caught site of me eyeing them the blinds quickly closed I smiled and shook my head. I got into the car and fastened my seat belt "Ready" I asked looking over at Lauren who was still in awe of the vehicle "Ready" she said smiling her smile was beautiful it could light up an entire planet let alone a room.

*Skip 30 min drive*

We pulled up to a nice fancy Japanese Style restaurant called Sushi Hiro. It was a new Sushi spot that had just opened it's doors about a month ago and I decided since Lauren loved Sushi, I'd take her here for dinner. I had never had sushi in my life and I was a bit apprehensive about consuming raw seafood but for Lauren I figured that I could endure it for one night.  "Oh my gosh a Sushi restaurant!"  Lauren squealed a huge smile crossing her face "I haven't had Sushi in so long!"  She leaned over and kissed my cheek causing an instant shade of red to cross over the apples of my cheeks. "yeah it's a new place I figured I'd take you here for dinner" I said smiling as we exited the car. I gave my keys to the Valet along with a $20 tip as he hopped into the drivers seat to park the car in a well lit beautiful parking garage that the restaurant had attached to it. I noticed that the restaurant had an interesting outside seating deck with cute fans swirling above, the air was perfect not too cold and not too hot so I asked Lauren if she minded that we sat outside because I wanted to have a more private/intimate setting with her she agreed.We stood in the lobby waiting to be seated I glanced at Lauren who was looking around with a huge smile on her face which in turn also made me smile. "Hello ladies welcome to Sushi Hiro would you prefer a table,booth, or deck/patio" the Host asked "Well actually I have a reservation for Y/L/N" I replied "ahh yes I see it right here I see you requested the deck yes we have that all set up for you my apologies" the host responded cheerfully and she smiled at Lauren and I "Oh no worries" I responded smiling at her "Right this way please" the Host led us to our private table in back of the restaurant.. our area was a bit secluded between different tables all on special reserve for couples the tables were $350 to reserve and the decorations were extra, bottle service and a private/ personal hibachi/sushi chef were included. I had specially requested a Koi Pond and lots of Japanese flowers. We got to our area and I pulled the chair out for Lauren to sit in which she did as she smiled I saw her blush I sat close to her. "Ok Mrs Y/N I hope that we have exceeded your expectations for your private area" the host said smiling "yes it's beautiful thank you so much" I responded as I watched Lauren looking at the fish in the pond smiling "Ok well in that case, William will be your waiter enjoy yourselves ladies" and with that she was gone. I took Lauren's hand in mine and kissed it she blushed "This is so beautiful I could stay here forever"  she said her eyes were the greenest of green and they seemed to sparkle "I could stare into your eye's forever" I mumbled under my breath. Lauren must have heard me because her face turned as red as a tomato  "aww that's so sweet" she said as she kissed me on the cheek. we both sat there admiring the scenery when our waiter popped up with a silver pale filled with ice and a wine bottle inside "Hello ladies welcome to Sushi Hiro my name is William and I'll be your waiter today" he said smiling wide as he placed two wine glasses in front of us ,popped the cork and poured wine in each of our glasses. He read off the specials to us and the Chef recommendations as well with me not knowing a thing about sushi Lauren gladly ordered for us A combo plate that we both agreed to share. Lauren expressed how much she loved the California Roll and the Tuna roll. I wasn't really a fan of Tuna or fish at all for that matter but I loved avocado it slayed my life 24/7 so she ordered me an Avocado roll to go with the combo. Lauren and I engaged in small talk and a few laughs and cute moments for a while until our meal finally came the waiter cleared our table and set a huge plate about the length of the table in front of us with beautiful hand made sushi (pic below)