Chapter 16: She's The One.

I Awoke to the sun beaming in my face through an opening in the Curtain.As I began stretching, I noticed that the warmth I had next to me was no longer. Lauren always woke up before me. I glanced down at my watch (11:45 am) it read I rolled my eyes and rolled over onto my stomach and shoved my head into the pillow I just needed a few more minutes because last night kinda wore me out. Just then, I heard the bedroom door open and In walked Lauren I pretended to be asleep but she knew me better than that seeing as I NEVER slept on my stomach. I felt her body press against mine as she kissed my head "wake Up sleepyhead" she whispered. I mumbled incoherently and flagged her away "Babe come on get up it's almost 12 noon and the girls and I want to go sit by the pool I want you to join us maybe we can have a small barbecue or something" she said gently shaking me. At that point I gave in I sat up in bed and let the thin silk sheet fall from my body exposing my bare chest. Lauren glanced down at me and bit her lip "What?" I said yawning and scratching my head "Um ,you should cover yourself" she said giggling I saw her blush and I carelessly pulled the sheet back up over my chest. I didn't have humongous boobs so my chest was really nothing to gawk at ."Hmm that's funny you didn't say that last night" I said smirking. "Actually, you should join me" I said giving her the eye "Well don't mind if I do handsome" she said as she began removing her clothes I guess this was round 5 for us.

*Time Forward* (outside at the pool)

I stood in front of the grill and began pouring charcoal bricks into it, doused it with lighter fluid and threw a lit match into the grill it erupted into a huge flame then calmed down after a few minutes "Easy there Tiger" I heard Lauren say as she walked up to me giving me a peck on the lips. We walked back over to the girls who were still setting up the Pool area Ally, Dinah and Camila were positioning their towels and chairs in the direction of the sunlight and Normani chose to chill under the umbrella which I actually didn't blame her it was hot as hell outside and the sun showed absolutely no mercy. Dinah walked to the radio and connected her Iphone to it and played some tunes. Lauren guided me to her pool chair and gestured for me to sit down, I obeyed her request and she sat between my legs "Babe do you mind putting some sunscreen on me?" she asked as she handed me the Sunscreen "Oh sure babe but you should um probably lay down so I can make sure that I get all of the right spots" I replied innocently. she turned and looked at me with a smirk "Oh you don't have to worry about hitting the right spots" she whispered in my ear leaving me speechless and my mouth slightly open. "Girl close your mouth your gonna catch some flies!" Dinah said as she chuckled. Lauren planted a gentle kiss on my lips and lay on her stomach. I swear this woman never ceased to amaze me Lauren could be very sexual at times and each time that she was, I was always caught off guard but then again that's Cuban women I guess. I untied her top, and kissed her back which made her giggle. I then grabbed the sunscreen ,squirted some in my hands and warmed it up by rubbing my hands together before gently taking them to her soft skin to massage it in. I slowly ran my hands from Lauren's shoulders to the small of her back and she let out a low moan that only I could hear. "You OK down there" I said giggling "Mhm" she responded "keep going babe" she responded her voice sounding relaxed yet seductive in a way.. does that make any sense? She ran her hand through her hair and flipped it to one side exposing her Dragonfly tattoo on the back of her neck. I stared at her neck almost as if I were in a trance that is of course until Dinah broke the hypnotic state that I was in. "Damn Y/N you're staring at her neck like a vampire girl" she said furrowing her brows "What? " I said looking at her as if I were lost Lauren sat up and pulled me into her kissing my ear. "Gosh ya'll have become some horn dogs, You guys brought the entire damn zoo with y'all last night" Dinah continued as she began laughing at her own joke "Oh baby right there yeah, yeah" Camila chimed in supposedly mimicking Lauren and I which was a lie because we both were sure to be quiet.. I think.. Lauren chuckled and buried her face in the crook of my neck I felt her smile and I laughed. "yeah no that's not true" I protested as I began laughing harder as Camila and Dinah mimicked sexual positions Camila straddled Dinah and she appeared to be riding a horse. I shook my head smiling as Lauren began laughing so hard at the two girls that her robust laugh turned into squeaks and cute little baby gasps. I loved how she laughed it was so cute. "Oh let me get those ribs on the grill" I said as I got up from the chair Lauren leaned back and began sunbathing I readied my self to walk away when I felt a hand grab my wrist "Hey are you going to leave me without a kiss?" Lauren asked   pouting her bottom lip poking out she reminded me of a five year old pouting because she could not have any candy. I smirked at her and leaned down to place a quick kiss on her lips but she wasn't having that she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer for a more passionate kiss. "Damn the sex must be good" Dinah said I swear this chick has no filter on her mouth "DINAH!" all of the girls said in unison. "What?! I was just being honest they are always kissing n stuff gah" she said smiling as she flipped through songs on her iphone. "Mm b-baby as much as I'd love to keep kissing you, I have to get this food on i'm kinda hungry" I said as I pulled away from her kiss but not before she pulled me in for another "Then eat me" she said smirking "Daaaaaamn Lauren" Normani finally chimed in removing her headphones "Check please! Camila yelled. at that moment all of the girls erupted in laughter "Just kiddingggg" Lauren sang to me in a playful voice her smile as big and bright as ever. "You are something else" I said shaking my head and turning towards the kitchen.