Chapter 29 : Everything's Eventual

Lauren and I were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms when a banging on the door woke us both. Since Lauren was naked I told her to stay in bed while I got the door I rounded the hallway and heard the familiar "beep click" and in walked Dinah and Camila "sup girl daaaayumm you fine" she giggled it was then that I remembered I was only in my bra n boy shorts Camila greeted me with a simple kiss on the cheek and walked towards the kitchen Dinah made her way to the bedroom "Hey lauser wake up its 12 let's go chill by the pool!" " Dinahhh get out I'm naked" Lauren shouted. "Girl I've seen you naked plenty of times" Dinah retorted I walked to the back room and witnessed Lauren covering her self "Hey y/n where is the the woahhhh ahhhhh what did I just walk into!?" Camila squealed her eyes wide and full of shock "Camz ,Dinah get out!" Lauren shouted throwing a pillow at them I stood in the center of the room laughing "Ok but hurry and get your naked ass out of bed n come chill at the pool with us" Dinah said walking out of the room "And don't be having sex! " Camila chimed in I heard them both erupt in laughter as they began singing " drunk in love" together I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed "can you believe them" Lauren said pointing at the door "mhm, I believe alot of things and I also believe that you don't need these sheets covering you anymore" I said leaning over kissing her softly Lauren flipped me onto my back and straddled my waist positioning herself perfectly with my lower extremeties I leaned up and kissed her neck she let out a breathy moan "NO SEX!" Dinah shouted from the other end of the door "POOL TIME!" Camila added Lauren groaned and rolled off of me "might as well make the best of it" I said removing my clothes as I followed Lauren into the bathroom.

______________________________

"It's hotter than hates out here" Dinah whined

Lauren held my hand as we searched to a place to relax

"Hey there's some chairs" Camila said happily as she ran over to "guard" them I helped Lauren sit down as well as Dinah and Camila "hey where are Ally and Normani?" I asked a bit concerned

"Oh they decided to sleep in last night's show took it out of em girl" Dinah answered I nodded my head I approval. Lauren handed me her sunscreen which I happily rubbed on her taking care near her legs and chest.

"You girls want drinks? I asked as spotted the bar "hells yeah" Dinah replied happily Lauren agreed and Camila just wanted a bottle of water "Shit I've gotta go back n get some cash I said feeling for my wallet. "I'll be right back girls I as I attempted to raise myself from the chair my arm was grabbed. I glanced down to see Lauren looking up at me her beautiful green eyes staring into mine "do I get a kiss?" She asked eying me I leaned over and kissed her soft,plump lips as the kiss street to intensify Dinah threw her flip flop at my head "Hey drinks chika" she said. "Right " I said sneaking another kiss from Lauren before jogging back to our room. I searched for my wallet trying to remember the last place I had it after about 10 minutes of searching I located it inside of my suitcase forgetting that I had hid it there. "Hey baby" an all to familiar voice sent shivers up my spine. I quickly spun around to see a tall,dark haired blue Eyed woman standing in the doorway "what the hell are you doing here" I said walking up to her she stood unmoved in the doorway "get out of here and don't come back" I said gritting my teeth "Oh you didn't think you could get rid of me that easily did you baby"
she said with a smirk "I said get the fu-" suddenly her lips were pressed against mine she tasted like alcohol. "Baby did you find your-" I quickly pushed the woman off of me "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" I shouted as I violently pushed the woman away from me. "lauren! It's not what you think baby I swear!" I said pushing past the woman "No! Don't you touch me don't you fucking touch me! You promised me! " Lauren shouted as tears streamed down her face I attempted to take her hand but was slapped hard in the face I stared up at Lauren in, disbelief "Lauren let me fucking explain please! " I shouted as she backed away from me suddenly Camila and Dinah came rushing into the hallway they took a glance of the woman who stood smirking in The doorway, to Lauren and then myself " Dinah ,Camila I can explain I swear it's not what you think I swear!" I shouted my eyes landed on Lauren's face her eyes were puffy ,red and tears streamed down her face uncontrollably I watched as she took her ring off and threw it as me "you promised me.." she said as Dinah and Camila took her away "Lauren please!" I shouted. But it was too late . "Paybacks a bitch isn't is baby? I'll see you around" the woman said walking into the elevator as the doors closed on her her face distorted into an evil smirk I hang my head in my hands and cried.