Chapter 6 - Sparkly Pink With Strawberry Shortcake Stickers

**Val's shoes...just imagine them in a lighter colour."

"We are all brave until we realize that the cockroach has wings."

Chapter 6 - Sparkly Pink With Strawberry Shortcake Stickers

"AUBREY FUCKING PARKINSON! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" The one and only Reece Cahill yelled.

I chuckled inside my hiding place. Suddenly I heard heavy footsteps coming towards where I was hidden and the doors of the janitors closet were yanked open.

Oh god.

I am gonna die aren't I?

Please tell Logan Lerman that I love him, and tell Austin that I am sorry for eating his secret stash of Hershy's Cookies and Cream bars, and Hershey's kisses.

What? It's chocolate.

Everyone loves chocolate.

Except Mary...she hates..

Okay! You are drifting off topic.

You are gonna die and you are thinking about Mary's hatred for chocolates. Fantastic survival instict Rey. My brain said sarcastically.

Suddenly, the doors opened.

"Aaaahhhh! It burns! It burns!" I cried dramatically, shielding my eyes.

I blinked in the bright light only to see a seething Val glaring at me.

"Why on earth can't you leave me alone? Why are you so hell bent on being involved with me and trying to get yourself in trouble? JUST STAY THE FUCK AWAY! What part of this don't you understand?"

3 hours ago...

My plan is 50% completed. I just hope the rest of the plan works perfectly. I have successfully put Reece's 'new' shoes in his gym bag. Hopefully the coach will do just what I have predicted him to do.

Now all I have to do is wait for third period. I am so excited. I have never done anything so different and exciting. Oh god.

It will be so much fun!

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

After an agonizing wait of 2 hours, gym period finally arrived. I m practically bouncing with excitement. Hopefully everything will go as planned. I have not told anyone what I am gonna do and I can't wait to see everyone's reaction!

I quickly change into my gym clothes an shoes and make my way to the gym. Upon arriving I noticed that most of the people had arrived and the coach was not to be found. Using this to my advantage, I silently made my way to the boys locker room. I noticed it was mostly empty except for a couple of voices coming from it. One was yelling at the other.

One of the voices was all to familiar.

"But coach! You can't fucking expect me to wear these!!" Vally's  voice yelled.

Hah! I guess he found them.

"Language, Cahill! Anyways, no means no! Today is the day I grade you and if you are not wearing proper shoes, I am failing you and if you fail, you know what are the consequences." The coach warned.

"I hate her." I heard him mutter angrily.

He's talking about me.

"I won't allow anyone to enter my gym wearing your normal sneakers and converse. I don't care how your gym shoes....er look. Just wear them for all I care." Coach said sternly.