Q and A

Hey guys! Here is a bonus author Q and A for you all as an apology gift/thank you gift for being the most the amazing readers ever. We love you all so much. Thank you for being with us through this incredible journey.

If you guys have any more questions, comment down below and we will add them immediately (or asap) with their answers!

1. Do you guys take turns on writing the chapters and make your own ideas for your turn on a chapter or do you guys combine your ideas?

A bit of both actually. Sometimes there is a rapid brainstorming session over text, wherein we both discuss our individual ideas and decide to combine/finalize them. Other times we decide to basically surprise each other by writing what we know the other will love for sure without telling them. We don't divide the chapters. We take turns to write and edit. 

2. Are you guys going to convert STBBH into a series?

Maybe ;)

3. Is the new book going to be a new story, a spin off or a sequel?

Well, we have decided upon making it a sequel! However, that does not mean that a spin off/ new story can't be expected :) 

4. When are you going to start the next book and what will it be based on?

The next book will officially be under the works by February (if everything goes according to plan, that is) because we have school and college applications and a lot of things to work upon. Plus, STBBH will be under editing. We feel like a lot of the content needs to be edited. However, the main plot will not suffer changes that will alter it drastically. 

As for what will the book be about? Wait and see :)

5. What will happen of the other couples in this book?

We have been thinking a lot about this actually. Many authors base individual books upon the couples in their main story. While this is not our plan (as of now), we are welcome to suggestions of which couple's/person's story you want more of! Don't forget that they might be featured in the next book! But if you want any couple/person's stories, comment here!

6. You two seem very different people. Have you guys ever disagreed over this book's future or plot?
That we are! We're actually poles apart in terms of our nature, but thankfully, our minds seem to think alike, so we generally don't clash a lot. But then again, we obviously have the down days too, when we just can't seem to understand the other's perspective. We work it out though haha!

7. Have you two ever considered having your own books?
So Skyler does in fact, have a book of her own too, which she had started writing before we collaborated. She doesn't like to publicize it here though, because she doesn't want one book to interfere with the other.

8. When and why did you start this book?
We started it when we were freshmen (Grade 9),  if we're not wrong. It was a spur of the moment decision. We were both huge fans of this book and while discussing about it one day, we wondered how it would feel, having our own book, characters and plot. So we took the plunge and have never looked back since.

9. You guys mentioned that you are in your senior year. Will you continue writing after you go to your colleges or will you end the series before that?
Yes, we hope to continue writing :)

10. Why do you take so long to update?
Since the time we decided to write, we knew that we wouldn't be able to keep a very strict writing schedule, for the simple reason that we knew we wouldn't be able to adhere to it. We actually have very different interests, hobbies and lives in general, which are super busy. So even though we love writing, we don't get time where we both can specifically sit down, and work stuff out, which is why the delay. Plus, we're both very very busy with our college applications. We hope you all understand :)

Lots of love,
Sky and Sava