Chapter 17 - The Back is Sorta Itchy

"A friend will calm you down when you're angry.
A best friend on the other hand, will skip beside you with a baseball bat, singing,"Someone is gonna get their ass kicked tonight.""

Chapter 17 - The Back is Sorta Itchy

This mad rush has been going on for exactly 3 hours and 26 minutes, I am still not ready. Oh ! And yeah, I am counting the minutes because I have never felt such excruciating pain in my whole life. And I am NOT exaggerating !

Every single person in this room including Astrid, the absolute traitor have been fussing over me, pulling my hair to put them "in place", putting so much of mascara on my lashes , that I feel that they are going to come off and oh, not to forget convincing me to wear such high heels that I think I'll get shoe bites not even 2 minutes after wearing them.

I've never put this much of makeup in my entire life. I've always lived with boys and if not a tomboy, my habits were this close to being tomboyish. I though mentally holding up two fingers very close to each other.

The girls on the other hand, are all ready except for Kiara who is busy putting the finishing touches to my makeup since about, um...I don't know ....an hour!?

I haven't been allowed to see myself in the mirror as yet because the girls say I am in for a surprise though I really really think it might just be a shock instead.

Anyways, I must say that all the girls look stunning. Well stunning doesn't quite cover it. They look gorgeous.

Kiara, was wearing a navy blue knee length dress which had fine lace detailing all along the arms till her waist, and from there on it flared down like a skirt. The dress had a teardrop shaped cut out near her bust and a partially open back. she paired this dress with a pair of white pumps.
Her hair was side parted and the left side was braided into a messy braid and the rest of her hair was put up in an elegant bun. She looked gorgeous.

Celeste was wearing a white coloured dress whose ruffles ended a little below her knees, the dress till the waist was a shimmery silver which she teemed with a very beautiful white necklace and white heels

Her hair was left down in messy waves while her bangs had been pushed up into a puff. The centre of her hair plaited down her back

 The centre of her hair plaited down her back