FAMOUS MOBSTER BUSTED

THE ISLESBURIAN BUGLE

July 20, 2019

FAMOUS MOBSTER NABBED, SENTENCED FOR 30 YEARS

New Islesbury: On Sunday, July 18, 2019, famed gang leader and criminal who operates under the alias Xander Divine was arrested by the NIPD. The arrest was made following a mysterious phone call at 6:08pm on the same day. The caller, who has remained anonymous, tipped off the NIPD on the whereabouts and activities of the mobster, who has since long remained at the top of many criminal lists. 

A press conference held the very next day by Chief Superintendent Robert Huntington has revealed that Divine had been in the middle of organizing a new street fighting championship when a team of 8 of the NIPD's best stormed the abandoned warehouse at the outskirts of the city. Divine, along with 7 of his leading henchmen, was captured swiftly and no blood was shed. Mr. Huntington has refused to reveal details about the anonymous tipper and claims that further investigations will be carried out to unearth the entirety of Divine's crime circle. 

The 49-year-old was later summoned to court where he plead guilty to several crimes, including arson, homicide, operation of illegal fighting rings, possession of illegal substances and arms and more. Further details on Divine's history of crimes on page 4.