Chapter 49- Drunk Dory and Wimpy Val

And here we are...satisfying our permanent needs, with temporary people.

Aubrey's P.O.V.

He didn't hear me.

He didn't hear me.

He just ran inside, without hearing my question.

I rubbed my eyes, trying to clear my head. Ugh....it is starting to throb now.

I looked towards the house suspiciously. There was no sound coming from inside, and apparently Celeste, Chris and Ian were around here somewhere.

I gingerly started walking towards the house, looking at the dark, huge villa. It had 3 floors and a terrace, and spread across the beach. It was white in colour, which was glowing in the dark. There was absolutely no noise coming from inside.

I decided to follow Val who had directly entered the house through the front door.

A cool breeze blew, causing me to shiver. I turned the handle and opened the door, and cautiously stepped inside, and closed the door.

It was pitch black.

Literally.

I couldn't see a thing.

Even the windows were closed.

I suddenly began wishing someone was in here with me. Oh god. Why did the staff have to take a holiday today?!

Why did Val have to leave me?

"Oh god." I muttered.

I gingerly took a step, and as my eyes had adjusted to the dark, I could see the faint outlines of objects around the room.

"Val?" I whisper shouted.

Wait.

Why am I whisper shouting?

Drunk Aubrey is also dumb.

"Hey Val?" I said a bit more loudly. My voice resonated across the seemingly empty house.

I began walking cautiously towards the kitchen. I flayed my arms around to keep myself from crashing into anything, or anybody.

I stumbled my way across the living room, over to the kitchen. I put my hand on the cool door knob of the kitchen door, and was about to turn it, when I heard a whisper,"Boo."

I screamed. I screamed like anything. I think I also jumped 4 feet in the air. I also slapped my arms at the ghost, and hit it.

I also fell back, crashed into something, and fell down on my butt.

"Owwww." I groaned, and the ghost started chuckling.

"I hate you Val." I mumbled, as I tried getting up without falling over again. Stupid drunkenness was not allowing me to get up.

"Oh come on. Get up." Val's voice came from the person in front of me.

"Suree." I said, slurring. "But you gotta pick me up."