Chapter 23 - Understanding Him is as Difficult as not Liking Lush life

"I am not afraid to keep on living. I am not afraid to walk this world alone." - My Chemical Romance

Chapter 23- Understanding Him is as Difficult as Not Liking Lush Life.

*media of Kiara has been attached*

I stretched, as the morning light creeped into my room. I could tell that I had gotten up really early and no one in the house would be up by now.

Yesterday was a blast, we missed dad a lot though. He was supposed to come with us, but then he had to cancel his plan because of a meeting. I wish he would stop working so hard for once.

Anyway, with a smile on my face, I lifted my duvet off, and jumped out of bed, humming my new favourite song, "Closer" by "The Chainsmokers". (A/N love that song!)
I pulled open the curtains, and then opened the windows, so as to allow fresh air to come in.
I then skipped to my bathroom to freshen up. Once I brushed my teeth and finished taking a long shower, I wore a bathrobe and exited the room.

I went down to see if Mary had already made breakfast and whether she needed help.
As soon as I entered the kitchen, I saw that she had just finished placing stacks of pancakes on different plates.
Now you must be wondering why I said stacks of pancakes. Well, just so you know my brothers are "growing boys" who's appetites never seem to be satisfied. This is the reason that Mary, is always on her toes, trying her best to keep their tummies filled and well, we all LOVE pancakes, so it's mandatory that we have them atleast twice a week.

"Morning Mary!" I chirped.

"Good morning dear. How are you up so early today ?" She questioned with a smile, while pouring maple syrup on each stack.

"I don't know, I guess I had a good sleep so I woke early." I replied, digging into a pancake.

"Alright dear. You eat while I go an wake up your brothers." She said.

"Ok!" Just as I was going resume, my phone rang.

I frowned. Who was calling me at 7 in the morning?
I checked my phone to see it was Chris calling. I raised my eyebrows. What did this guy want so early in the morning ?

I picked up the phone had spoke into it,
"Hello?"

"Hey baby doll! Whatcha doin'?" His deep voice spoke through the phone.

"Currently, speaking to you on the phone and I expect you're doing the same?" I asked sarcastically.

I bet he is rolling his eyes at me.

"What were you doing before?"

"I was eating pancakes. Anyway, any reason you called?"

"I was thinking that after school, we could meet up at your house for practicing the next dish tomorrow ? We have to present the next dish day after."

"Sure. But couldn't you have told this to me in school?" I asked.

"I could have. But I am not coming to school today. I have got to go somewhere." He replied back.

"Oh? Okay. Bye."
It was on the tip of my tongue to ask him where he was going but then I remembered what happened the last time I butted into his business. So the wiser decision according to me was to keep shut, which is what I did.

"Bye baby doll." I heard him say.

I had finished eating and I proceeded to put my plate in the dishwasher.

I decided to get ready fast, so that I could spare time for a small stroll in the park before going to school.
Going to the park always cleared my head and put me in a better mood and I was already so happy today, so why not ?
I got ready quickly, picked up my bag and popped into Austin's room to tell him, that I'm going to the park and will reach school directly.
I walked down to the park.
It was a sunny day and the weather was beautiful.
I pushed the small wooden gate of the park and entered.
Even though the park was emptier than it would've been any morning, there were some elderly people who had come for an early morning walk.