Chapter 26- Holy Macaroni, with extra cheese

"Because nothing makes me happier...or sadder, than you."

Chapter 26 - Holy Macaroni With Extra Cheese
*media of Celeste*

I got up to the sound of my phone blaring in my ear.
"Hello..." I started groggily.

" Hey girl, wassup ? Don't tell me you were sleeping till now. I've already finished my shower and eaten breakfast. I'll be ready in 20 minutes. Don't you remember what day it is ?" Taurielle screamed in my ear.

" Tory, calm down! Do you even know what time it is ? It's just 6 o'clock in the morning and we don't have to reach the neighbouring school before 1:30." I said, a huge yawn escaping my mouth

" Yeah, but we have to get ready!" I could imagine her rolling her eyes at me.

Since today was a Saturday, I had planned to sleep in till atleast 10.

Baking makes you exhausted. But Ms Willson had other plans apparently.

" Fine Ms Over Enthusiastic. I'll just get ready. You calm down, drink a glass or two of water. It's not the first time that you are going to a game." I explained.

" Yea, but it is the first time that I've gotten invited by the hottest guys in the school to attend a game. There is a difference. " she countered.

I let out an exasperated sigh.

"Fine. Fine. I must've gotten a little over excited about it. I'll just let you get ready now. We'll be there to pick you up at 1:30. Bye !" She hurriedly ended the call, before I could speak again.

Oh my! What characters I am friends with.

Now that I was awake already, I decided to lessen Mary's work and finish making my bed. Since I had so much of time in hand, I also decided to clear out my drawers and cupboards.

Once I finished making my bed, I laid out my clothes for the day. I decided to wear dark blue high waisted jeans and a plain white top, with Chris's letterman.

I quickly went to check if Austin was coming to the game.

I entered to see him ready in his basketball kit.

" Morning Rey." He said while coming over to ruffle my hair.
" Up so early ? I though you were planning to sleep in today ?" He questioned.

" Yes I was but one of my friends called up and now I'm not being able to go back to sleep." I said while handing him his sports bag. " and I see that you are ready for basketball practice. What time will you be back?"

" After practice, the guys and I are going to the beach, so I won't be back before 6." He said as he finished tying his laces.

"Alright then, see you at night. Where's Alex ?" I asked him while walking out of the room.

" Still sleeping. Was up all night filling college applications." He replied, skipping down the steps, two at a time.

" Alright. Text me when you reach. I love you." I said waving to him.

" Love you two sis." I heard him shout.
______________________

Just as I finished my cereal, Alex walked in. Mary told me that dad had left the house at 6 only.

" Good Morning sleepyhead" I greeted him.
" Good morning idiot." He retorted back, picking up a glass of OJ.