Chapter 14- Hades Has A Die Serious Grudge Against Me

"What you can't say owns you and What you can't hide, controls you."

Chapter 14 - Hades Has a Die Serious Grudge Against Me

"What's happening in here?" Reece questioned, confusedly. Immediately, we scrambled off each other and stood up.
My cheeks were ablaze, I hoped that the boys wouldn't notice the redness.

"It's nothing..." I started, not willing to meet Reece's eyes.

"Like you are thinking..."Chris continues.

"It's just you..."

"Arriving at the wrong time..."

"And us...."

"Being our stupid but awesome selves." We finished in unison and cracked up.

"I swear its like we practiced hours for this. It was perfect." Chris said, chuckling.

"Or....it's just us being awesome." I said, brightly, trying to divert my mind from the embarrasing situation that happened a minute ago.

"Are you two done? Cause Chris, we have a situation." Said Valentino, his voice emotionless but hard, emphasising on the word situation .

Chris's blue green eyes widened at that, any hint of playfulness lost from them. He gave Reece a curt nod. "I am coming."
He then turned to me and said," Baby doll, you can use my washroom to get cleaned up. I'll send a pair of clothes for you." He said motioning in the direction of the room.

Huh? What just happened? What situation? Where are they going? Why are they so serious? Chris was okay a minute ago.

I wanted to ask them this, and I opened my mouth to do so, but looking at Chris's serious expression, I decided to stay out of the matter.
As I passed Reece on my way out, I saw something that I wish I hadn't. Blood. It wa seeping down the corner of his black shirt. What! As I looked closely I saw that he had a busted lip and bruised knuckles too.His hair which was matted with blood was sticking to his forehead. I gasped ! How did I not notice earlier ??

Well duh? You were too busy being your
"Usual awesome selves"with Chris.
My conscience butted in sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes mentally at myself. Even my conscience is sarcastic.
" How..." My curiosity got the best of me now and I couldn't keep my mouth shut , but Valentino's glare cut me off.
" Stay out of this Aubrey. It doesn't concern you."
" But..."
"End. Of. Discussion." He said angrily, with a certain finality.
" Fine. Just apply an antiseptic on all those cuts." I said, pissed. I was just asking. No need to be so rude.
I flipped my hair and walked past him. If rude is what he wants, Rude is what he gets. Hmmph.

I wandered around the house trying to find Chris's room. Finally, I came across a room with a brown hardwood door with
Christopher's room written on it in gold italics.

I took a deep breath. I had never been to a boy's room. Not anyone's except my brothers', and of course, my best friend -Nate's. I didn't really no what to expect what was inside. As the books and movies say, would it be messy? Most likely. But Chris doesn't seem like that. Whatever. I think I should head inside.

I turned the knob and stepped inside.

Woah.

It was beautiful. Magnificent. Extraordinarily ridonculously amazing.

The entire room was huge. Really huge. It was colour coded a rich Brown, navy blue and gold every where and boy did it look good. There was a bed in the centre of the room towards the wall. It looked so fluffy that I think if I jump on it I would sink right in. Besides that there was a really big TV, a couch and various play stations. A plush soft light brown rug covered the ground. There were a few guitars here and there too. I remember someone telling me he likes singing, though I couldn't recollect who. there were two doors, each on the opposite wall of the room. One was for the bathroom and I guess another was for the walk in closet. Wow. I love his room.
However the most striking thing was, he had a clean room. A CLEAN ROOM.