Chapter 54- Princess Bianca's Royal Tea Party

GUYS! BEFORE ANYTHING, AFTER YOU ARE DONE READING THE CHAPTER, PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO READ THE EXTREMELY EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AUTHORS' NOTE AT THE BOTTOM. TRUST US, YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO SKIP IT IF YOU LOVE US AND THE BOOK.

Sorry for the blatant interruption. Happy reading :)

Anything that costs you your peace, is too expensive. Let it go.

Chapter 54- Princess Bianca's Royal Tea Party

Val's P.O.V-

"...is two people who like each other a lot and some awesome music to dance to."

"What?" She murmured, pulling away a little.

"Yes, Dory. I actually said that I like you a lot. And before you start working that head of yours overtime, I'll tell you myself- I like you more than a friend and I thought it was high time I tell you." I butt in.

Her eyes widened in disbelief for some reason that is not known to me, before she blushed crimson.

"Really?" She stuttered.

Doesn't she know how insanely incredible she is?

All I did in reply was to kiss her forehead.

"Why did we stop dancing ?" I asked as I pulled her back in.

I could sense the insane amount of questions she wanted to ask me, but I chose to ignore them all. How can I answer them when I don't know the answer myself ? I don't know what this makes us. I don't know where we stand. All I know is that I really really like this girl. And that's all that matters. Atleast to me. Atleast for now.
___________________________________

I reached home and sleep engulfed me almost immediately, which is a rare occurence.
Within a few hours though, I was woken up with a bucket of ice cold water thrown on my face.

"What the f*ck Leo ?" I spluttered.

"Just get up, please." He muttered.

Please?
Since when does this guy say please ?

It was then that I happened to look at his face, and trust me, it wasn't a good sight. I mean, not that he looks good ever, but today he looked absolutely horrific.

"Leo...?" I began, but he cut me off.

"I know I look like sh*t. Just get up, I want to talk." He mumbled as he flopped down on my bed.

I sat up immediately, and motioned for him to begin.

"I... Umm." He began, his voice hoarse.

I got up and poured a glass of water for him and then left the room to freshen up, knowing that he needed the time to collect his thoughts.

As soon as I exited the washroom, I heard him begin,"During the beginning of the school year, Chris was dared to join this Chat App called Tap To Chat by the team. Do you remember?"

I shook my head.

"The app basically connects you with people in your locality anonymously. He was told to join the app and begin a conversation with the first girl he was connected to. He barely spoke to her once or twice to complete the dare and then asked me to delete his account."

Leo sighed. "I...I..." He hesitated and looked away. "I took Chris's phone and...I didn't delete it. I couldn't delete it."

"Why?"

"It..it was me who had created Chris's account. I had taken his phone, downloaded the app and made the account. I knew the username. I knew the password. At that moment I hadn't thought much about it and gave the phone to Chris and he texted the first girl he found."