1 - FROZEN HEART

WARNING: Watch out. Grammar errors and misspelled 😁

Chapter 1

AESHA

I'm late.

What?! Did I just say LATE?

My my my.

I really need to hurry if I still want to live in this world of mundane.

Say what? This is just the first day of being a Senior (well I did it! I'm in the next level now!) but not JUST the first day for I was assigned to lead the singing of National Anthem for the welcome ceremony in our Academy. And who set that assignment in the very first day?

Judas.

Oh sorry, I mean Mr. Harris Lucas, weird name for me. I thought Lucas was his name but it's the surname! He's known as a 'devy-prof' in the school 'cause he is really scary. When he talk it seems that he is declaring a war but guys believe me its his normal way of talking.

That 'assignment' thing was really his crap idea as a reward for enrolling late in our section, sounds lame right? REWARD my ass, its a punishment! I really feel uncomfortable infront of swarm of people. Well swarm sounds dangerous but you know, standing infront with their eyes on me? gesss, I can't stand it. All of them were just there waiting for someone's mistake.

I just need to calm.

Just imagining Mr. Harris' face wants me to run and hide on some cave until I grow wrinkles and turn to ash. Well, I don't want to hear his yelling so all I can do for now is to do the best I can.

I ran to the bathroom and finish my morning routines as fast as I could. After the flash-like preparation I move downstairs and grab some egg sandwich on the table.

"Hey, you in a hurry?"

"Yeah mom, Mr. Lucas was that determined to end my pretty mornings." I smiled to my energetic mother before biting my sandwich.

"Oh, that's good news dear I think I need to personally thank Mr. Harris for that so I wouldn't be hanging my lung out just to wake you up for school." Mom sarcastically says with her usual smile.

"No need mom 'thank you' is not in his system he may not understand you" I laughed at her and kiss her already.

"Harsh kid. Haha"

"Not really mom, haha. Bye! I gotta go before I miss the bus!" I wave at her and I was about to open the door.

"Hey you forgot your lemonade ace!"

I turn as I heard the familiar voice.

"Oppa! Whoa, you're here already. When did you ----"

"Yah you're late, right? Let's talk later okay? Here catch!" Then he throw the bottle of lemonade while smirking.

" Thank you. See ya oppa!"

***

I made it. I really want to hide back there but I saw Mr. Harris darting looks at me so I did not mind the crowd and continued in front and well done. Yeah well done 'cause I made it without any running or hiding in a cave. Sounds unreasonable but I just really don't like catching people's attention 'cause they make me sick really. Hope I could roll my eyes now.