6 - FROZEN HEART

Chapter 6

AESHA

Tiring day as ever.

2 days had passed and I can't still forget that embarrassment which Ten had caused.

I'm still on my way of revenge though.

I went to the restroom to wash my face a bit. I feel sluggish. I walked inside on one of the cubicle so I could get some tissue because I notice that there is nothing left beside the hand drier.

I hear footsteps coming in. I heard voices.

"I really hate that girl huh. She's so close with them and I think she's enjoying it because she's with the rich kids."

"Yeah Jessica.. they're really close especially with ten.."

"You know I don't think they're really close. Ten might hate her, I heard he even call her a pig. Hahaha.."

"She's pushing herself too much to them especially to him since she's doing this some of craps just to get his attention... she even act like passing an assignment even there's no homework, hell! Just to get his attention. What a poor idiot.."

"Aesha is really a great attention-grabbing huh.. she sucks.. ten won't like that fashionless kid.."

" now you're making words ... hahahaha"

I've heard enough.

I hear them close the door. They're gone now. I went out and washed my face.

I know it's je... what's her name again? She's my classmate but I couldn't recall her name. All I know is she's a bitchy girl. Do I sound like a mean girl now? Oh come on I just heard her title from others.

I don't like her saying that I'm enjoying being with rich kids. I enjoyed being with my friends not because of their title or money.

She never knew what we do and how we enjoy being with each other without any mask on. Were just ourselves whenever were together.

I love my friends and that's our bond, not money. Unlike them.

Urgh and what?! About ten? They don't even know that all of my freaky and embarrassment actions are because of that poker's doing.

They don't even know a thing! Yeah ten call me and still calls me a pig that's why I hate him. If he hates me, well I hate him too. Girls here are really crazy liking that poker. They're really obsessed.

I don't need his attention, like hell! I would be the happiest if ten wouldn't bother me anymore.

They really think I'm into Ten.

Those crazy girls are jealous. Maybe because poker never talked to anybody except us. And the obsessed were affected because I'm different from my friend. Well I don't have a car, we don't own any company. And they might be asking why the hell is their cold prince talking to me?

They don't have any idea how I hate that poker.

Fine. I will never talk to him again.

This time I will save myself from any issues. His fangirls might kill me.

I straightly went home. I can't face my friends right now with my face unexplainable. They might ask me. I don't want them to worry.

They might attack Jessica if they find out. Oh Congrats to me I remembered her name.

I headed to my room.

Why do people level peoples lives?

Urgh. I don't want to stress my self anymore. I'll just take a nap maybe.