10 - FROZEN HEART

Chapter 10

AESHA

The following weeks were so unusual but exciting.

I'm hanging out with Kevin.

I mean, we're friends now. Kate knew about me liking him from a long time now.

Every Friday I'm taking my lunch with Kev along with his friends.

His friends are kind and humble too. It feels like hanging out with my friends. Kevin has his bestfriend Jung and he's cute just like Kevin.. but don't get me wrong I like Kevin more okay? haha. Things become more unusual too.. like me and Ten always having movie marathon every Saturday. Well, unusual things like that became usual to me now and I'm getting use to his spoiled-kid-like acts. But not totally.. sometimes I still want to kick him off this world because of his cold attitude.

And Oh my God, presents and love letters were overflowing.

But guys too bad those were not for me. Its from Kevin's fangirls and admirers. Knowing that we are friends too. Plus for Ten, Greyson... and the others.

Phew!

I don't want to waste their efforts so I tried my best to do some favor.

Aigoo.!!

Being friends with populars are tiring and not easy.

Most of the admirers were kind. But some were bitches and witches.

Because of their admirers I feel like I'm doing some sort of volunteered job.

But I think it's okay.

Its Wednesday.

Its lunch time so we headed to the canteen.

"Hey poker.. you received some letters again. I put those in your bag already." I smirked at him. I mean.. not too much for a smile. Haha.

He looked so annoyed. So I chuckled.

"Hey, cheer up try to read those sometimes it will lighten your mood.." I'm in a good mood now so I don't feel like teasing him. I mean... not too much. Haha. Again.

"Those were full of lame confession. I don't even know them." There's still annoyance in his voice.

"Aigoo. They are your fans and admirers, so they won't tell you they hate you or anything negative.." I quoted the word fans and admirers then I chuckled. "You heard Ms. Sassy a while ago, we won't be meeting her tomorrow, so you could spend your night reading those letters." I smiled.

"Then helped me with those letters.."

We are now in the canteen. So we ordered some food and sat already.

"How can I help you, your Highness? " note the sarcasm. I'm holding myself not to chuckle.

"Stop calling me names.." he looked pissed.

"O-okay, okay!" I raised my both hands then I chuckled.

"I'll go to your house and I'll bring those letters, help me read all of those.."

"W-wait what? Why me?" I pointed myself

"You don't like it? Then I'll just throw th.."

"No no no. Don't you ever do that! You'll be wasting their efforts poker."

"Then help me."

Is he really needing my help? It sounds more like a command. Aigoo.

"Password."